Farewell Wraeclast

Event ended
Last edited by jayteeez on Nov 20, 2014, 10:12:07 AM
Last edited by jayteeez on Nov 20, 2014, 10:12:21 AM
Good luck with your new endeavours! Hope the giveaway works out. I wish I had a post with my Crit Reave build, I would have loved to turn it into a Low Life ST.

Thinking about how this thread will probably turn out:

Spoiler

EDIT: Awww, it got moved :( My circling vultures have been stymied.

Oh well, I still hope you get some takers, you've got some sick gear.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Nov 14, 2014, 9:47:44 PM
The very best way to stop and retire is to load your stuff onto characters and delete them, and/or drop delete everything in town. It's a way to help the economy by removing some of its clutter. Up to you to do as you wish though.

Enjoy the next chapter of your life. You're making a great choice.

Be well in the future!
Recognize the scenario, haven't be all been there :P
Unfortunately, I have no link to provide, but if that's still alright then I'm in huge need of basically everything on your "WesleySnipes Crit Nado Puncture" character, as I find myself quite stuck on Infractem as a 72 Crit Tornado/Split Puncture ranger.

Good luck with whatever you do next, nice initiative
/darktroll
IGN: Corcorina
Last edited by darktroll287 on Nov 14, 2014, 10:41:38 PM
What kind of gear you have? My highest leveled character is a Duelist and I am a dual wielder. IUm mainly looking for Heralds gems, leggings, breast Armour, and belts that are unique
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088410/page/13

I posted this an hour before your post, no edits.

I see you have a Rainbownuke section for Rampage. I still need Voll's, Boots, Helmet and the potions. Would help if I didn't have to buy them all.

Also, a lot of the stuff in the Fyndelthrow section work for the crit version of Rainbownuke, but... that probably won't fly with you and your rules. (pls do?)

That Shavs does have me drooling though.

All that aside, good luck in whatever you decide to do next, and damn shame it got to the point where you feel like you gotta choose one or the other. Judging by the 100+ builds you have completed, looks like you really love to game.

Unless you don't, and that's part of the problem.. Lol

IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by SaintSoLo on Nov 14, 2014, 10:51:29 PM
Last edited by jayteeez on Nov 20, 2014, 10:12:53 AM
Well, good luck to you on all your future endeavours mate. I sometimes share the same problem as you. I can't come online right now, so I'll miss out hehe. No problem though. Hope that gear reaches some poor guys instead of flippers.

Once again, good luck.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info