2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

You use Topaz Flask for +10% max light and have Vaal Pact yes? Although if you're tooltip dps on discharge is 58k idk what to say. Id probably insta rip with that much dmg too. How the hell is it so high? What does your passive tree look like?

"
Bozambo wrote:
i hope someone is capable to help me.

i played this build for just 1 day.
I left this build after i died so easily against a pack of ele reflecters

i had mirrored dagger with 100 spell dmg 2aps 9crit "hit cant evade"

i played fully lifed around 4k

i played fully dodge , evasion passive tree

my dps tooltip on discharge was 58k dps . one of the highest for that build (at fully charges)

and i died instantly from a pack of ele reflecter. i had 80% all ele resistance

but i saw so much video of fakener and waynetrain , and i think this build is to much fun to let it die.

I would like to understand one time for all:
Why people continue saying this build is immortal pretty nice, your like a god if u can handle with reflecters...

WTF ..how is that possible.
Can someone post to me a GODLY EPIC UBER geared charachter with that build?
if no one has it.
Can u please Describe or write the item names and the gems link
and the god passive tree?

PLEASE this build is amazing, but i quit with it after the 10 ele reflecters!
IGN: RawbinHewd
Is EE really good enough to be worth 5 points going up to it?
"
Bozambo wrote:
i hope someone is capable to help me.

i played this build for just 1 day.
I left this build after i died so easily against a pack of ele reflecters

i had mirrored dagger with 100 spell dmg 2aps 9crit "hit cant evade"

i played fully lifed around 4k

i played fully dodge , evasion passive tree

my dps tooltip on discharge was 58k dps . one of the highest for that build (at fully charges)

and i died instantly from a pack of ele reflecter. i had 80% all ele resistance

but i saw so much video of fakener and waynetrain , and i think this build is to much fun to let it die.

I would like to understand one time for all:
Why people continue saying this build is immortal pretty nice, your like a god if u can handle with reflecters...

WTF ..how is that possible.
Can someone post to me a GODLY EPIC UBER geared charachter with that build?
if no one has it.
Can u please Describe or write the item names and the gems link
and the god passive tree?

PLEASE this build is amazing, but i quit with it after the 10 ele reflecters!

Link your tree and gear and flasks. only then we might be able to help you.

"
posterier wrote:
Is EE really good enough to be worth 5 points going up to it?

I find EE really good in case of lightning resistance packs. any other case, packs die too quickly for me to notice any difference.
I'm confused, how you leech life without the Gem?

1% Lightdamage leech suffice?

(really bad englisch, i know)
"
ikzorn1 wrote:
I'm confused, how you leech life without the Gem?

1% Lightdamage leech suffice?

(really bad englisch, i know)

It all depends on your damage, if your damage is high enough you can do with 2%, if not you need the gem

you can use the formula : (DPS * LL) * 0.4 = X
If X > life pool , then you can drop the gem if not leave it.

*This formula only valid if you have VP
Last edited by PowerToys on Feb 5, 2015, 12:48:29 PM
Thank you very much for your explanation!
Hello fellow Fakener's. First of all Mathil let me say thank you for this build.....Ive been craving a build that gave me the feeling of my WW barb from D2, and this is like a WW barb on steroids I love it!

Anyway, I am level 76 now and seem to be doing pretty good. I was wondering if you all could give some suggestions on how to improve moving forward? I wanted to link my gear and spec and hopefully get some helpful suggestions on what to do moving forward with the build. Thanks again Mathil a lot of fun!

Gear:
Spoiler

Spec:

Would love to hear what you guys have to say, Ive never been good at the whole theorycrafting side of these type of games, I just like to make things go boom =].

Edit: Forgot to ask, what do you guys run for gem levels in your CWDT/Enduring/Immortal?
Last edited by Khesahn20 on Feb 6, 2015, 12:46:21 AM
Last edited by superjack010 on Feb 6, 2015, 4:57:13 PM
Thanks for this cool build !

I just tried it and it worked pretty well. Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Some of them are meh because I am still leveling :) Currently lv68 and doing lv70~71 maps.

I am planning not going EE, but just using CoC Discharge+Arc. Also without EE I can use Herald of Thunder (dropping PoF as I am not doing atziri) Curse on Hit combo. I tried Assassin's Mark, Elemental Weakness and Warlord's mark for the curse on hit link. surprisingly Warlord's mark turned out to be the best for me, because :
1. I don't have a cwdt-ec-ic-id combo link (because I don't have a str based gear now), but a simple cwdt-ic combo, so extra endurance charges SOMETIMES are good;
2. Life leech from warlord's is soo helpful, I don't need to put a leech gem into my coc link now;
3. More charges for explosion, although assassin's also gives charges, but I am generating power charges so fast that the extra power charges are useless most time.

Any suggestions?
Last edited by lostcoaster on Feb 7, 2015, 3:39:59 AM
That really should be enough. Not sure what you're expecting. I only have a little more crit and chance to hit is deceptive. What is your accuracy rating. Im sitting at 1980 rating for 88% @ lvl 87

"
superjack010 wrote:
IGN: RawbinHewd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info