The Cold Cannon [HC] Projectile CoCS Wand ~ Avoidance / Flask / Coil / Resistance Tank

Chain is quite good too instead of a third spell. Doesn't work much with bosses, but having the spells go left and right and auto-aiming is quite good for clear speed.
Had to remove it to get charges, but i think i put it back when i get a voll's.
True, Chain is also a good option. Just keep in mind it also means that all the projectile spells have their damage halved, but you have triple the chances to process spells. So in a way it's 150% (50% * 3) of the damage you would do with just 2 spells, so it's like having three spells in the setup.

Ice Spear can chain in its second form so sometimes it's a bit more than 150% damage, too. Honestly I might suggest using Arctic Breath instead of Freezing Pulse if you use Chain, because it would also be able to chain. You'd probably get quite good damage that way, even considering how bad the skill's pathing is.
same name in-game
Yeah I actually never tried freezing pulse or ice spear. It's in my todo list. Don't have all the gems leveled...

I think the faster setup i found is barrage, GMP, CoC, chain, arctic breath, assasin's mark.
The multidirectional projectiles is quite awesome.
also I got 20/23 fp on vaal xD
Hi im at the moment lvl 52, i have a 5L chest so i can start playing CoC, but the problem is i havent enough INTEL to wear a wand, how u have that much intel ?

thx
Squirrel_of_doom, sounds pretty cool. Try out Ice Spear in that setup instead of Arctic Breath and let me know what you think.

TomRaidcrash, that's pretty awesome, lol!

reskone, I intended to write about this is in the revamped gear section of the guide but haven't gotten to it yet. I probably will today. Basically, get the +30 Intelligence nodes on the tree as soon as you can, and use an amulet or other gear that also provides Intelligence.

As you can see in my example gear in the guide, my amulet provides a huge amount of Intelligence so that I can wield an Imbued Wand. Amulets are probably the main source of Intelligence, but you can also get a lot on pretty much every slot other than the belt.
same name in-game
I found a low intel required wand so im pretty fine :)

another question : do you run all purity aura or only one addapted to the map ?
Ah nice! And yes, all three at the same time. Herald of Ice too.
same name in-game
How u deal with the desyncs barrage cause ? u_u
An /oos macro. :)
same name in-game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info