Any way to check map mods on Zanas daily before entering?

"
Krayken wrote:
Just enter the map. If by miracle you get that 1% chance of Zana's map mods to be remotely dangerous then just leave the map. Nothing forces you to run the map once you've entered it.

Exactly. I'm not seeing why this is a problem at all. The only time this sucks is when there's only 1 portal.
So can Zana roll blood magic on her daily or quests within a map yes or no?

It's the only important mod for me as it would outright kill me upon entering with auras on.
You can't kill yourself with BM, they changed it a while back
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:31:14 PM
Nice necro from 2014 when mods where completely different. Although now my major concern would be joining a fracture map with a party that uses discharge, but you wouldn't have to see that before entering. Unless dude pulls a big pack back to the portal.
Haha. I have to get better at actually checking the Zana mods. Got a Twinned Boss Village Ruin map and didn't notice. Vaal RoA really sucks, especially in stereo.
"
Nice necro from 2014 when mods where completely different. Although now my major concern would be joining a fracture map with a party that uses discharge, but you wouldn't have to see that before entering. Unless dude pulls a big pack back to the portal.

I necroed it because it was the only thread I found about the issue, maybe I didn't search right. I just had no experience with zana yet and was afraid of it being blood magic.

But I see now that won't happen and even if it did it wouldn't outright kill me apparently, so all good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info