I´m just dumb.. dumb dumb dumb..

why is my brain doing this !11!!... -.- I just don´t know.

Did my Zana daily, collect 10 stones, got into the map (lvl 70, I was 77, arc witch, pretty decent gear).. started doing stuff, moved carefully ..

got 9/10 stones.. walked through the door to the endboss for final stone. double dominus. brain decides "we could theoretically do that and by the way we only need 1 stone so do it"..

died horribly while running like a headless chicken through 10 of the suicide bomber things..

I just hate my brain. I know I shouldn´t have done it -.-

(yeah, another HC death story whine thread, I know)..

On the upside, if you had managed it, you would now experience an incredible, euphoric high! From that perspective, it may have been worth the try? :)
"
Mephos wrote:
why is my brain doing this !11!!... -.- I just don´t know.

Did my Zana daily, collect 10 stones, got into the map (lvl 70, I was 77, arc witch, pretty decent gear).. started doing stuff, moved carefully ..

got 9/10 stones.. walked through the door to the endboss for final stone. double dominus. brain decides "we could theoretically do that and by the way we only need 1 stone so do it"..

died horribly while running like a headless chicken through 10 of the suicide bomber things..

I just hate my brain. I know I shouldn´t have done it -.-

(yeah, another HC death story whine thread, I know)..

Yeah, I know that feel. One part of being a HC player is knowing when you can't do something.
But sometimes the Brain just isn't up to snuff and thinks: "I can do that."....RIP.

I when I fought against that Viper Strike Exile. I already had to portal out every 4 seconds or so, but do you think my brain said: "Better not try again and make a new instance." NOPE.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I once got into a Zana map which had a 30 second time limit. every time you kill a monster you get some seconds back until you kill the map boss. was my 2nd Zana misson for her level up to get her in my hideout.

spawned 3 beyond packs, beyond map boss, 2 exiles in a crypt dungeon map while porting through the map with lightning warp and just killing stuff for the time.

at that point my brain actually said "bro, not worth it.. nope nope nope.. get out" ..

yeah, HC is mainly about what you can do and what not. the problem is that I always build characters that are super tanky (high block, high spell block, high resistance) because I somehow think I need this for HC to stay alive. however after a few maps in high level which I almost face roll I just want to pump it up a level.. alway a level up until I notice that it gets dangerous and at that point I keep farming until its easy. don´t know, died to so many different things.

last time I died to a double vaal laser. first hit me for 50% HP, second hit killed me. -.-
Oh dude, feel your pain.

74 Zana museum, 34% extra damage, doing bosses kill one (the one that smoke teleports) life bouncing around like a fuckin beach ball. Screw this map I can do it! Pull the vul on hit boss = 1shot.

Seriously extra damage on museum bosses, wanted to kick my brain *point* No, no!

Rest in peace dude.

Edit: Also reroll man, you can do it. You're bigger than this!
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Sep 22, 2014, 9:28:59 AM
I hate my brain also. a couple weeks ago i was in a Haku mission with a group, the one where the exit is NOT at zone in. area level was like 64, and i was one level higher. the rest of group just ran through killing very little, except 2 of us. we were both trying to figure a way through, because those ass hats spawned a pack of beyonders right at the secon door way. well before i knew it, the mission completed, and here i was still at zone in. the other guy at this time logged out, i knew that was the smart and right move, but a part of me said, it cannt be that bad, we can make it. well lets just say they spawned alot more then 1 pack, and i didnt get that far. I was so pissed at myself for that stupid idea, lol.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Well you guys should have specced into elemental adaptation.
Oh, wait...

My story: I run face-on the summons of the exile with minion instability thinking it's a spell so i could block/ dodge it. Guess what: You can't. Insta pots saved me. My life globe hit near 0 like 3 times because of multistrike.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Sep 22, 2014, 10:16:34 AM
HC...such a predictable result.
I laugh every thread I see.
"

I laugh about everyone not playing HC (no actually I don´t because I give 0 fucks what others do ^^)

"

100% I´ll reroll. but after every HC death (depending on how far the character was and the gear I spend) I need a break for a few weeks (or days) to come down ^^

next character will be ele buzzsaw with dagger.. but I just don´t see how this character will live through higher maps hahaha ^^
"
Mephos wrote:
"

I laugh about everyone not playing HC (no actually I don´t because I give 0 fucks what others do ^^)

"

100% I´ll reroll. but after every HC death (depending on how far the character was and the gear I spend) I need a break for a few weeks (or days) to come down ^^

next character will be ele buzzsaw with dagger.. but I just don´t see how this character will live through higher maps hahaha ^^

"Daggers too OP" - Some guy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info