I´m just dumb.. dumb dumb dumb..

"I think I can kill her" - RIP Willy

"Fuck it" - RIP Phox, opening a box with end charges off
I need more purple titles
"
Ocylix wrote:

Always sad when someone cant think of the party and just clicks every box like theres candy in it and then everyone dies. Best ones are when you got a flameblaster in the party charging or hell, even 2 flameblasters and then on max charge someone opens the box. Kinda shitty when theres ele reflect in there but oh well.
"
"
Ocylix wrote:

Always sad when someone cant think of the party and just clicks every box like theres candy in it and then everyone dies. Best ones are when you got a flameblaster in the party charging or hell, even 2 flameblasters and then on max charge someone opens the box. Kinda shitty when theres ele reflect in there but oh well.

serious, I must really watch out not to open boxes right away. somehow its very tempting to just open it and try to survive. using scrolls on every box, moving away, placing smoke mine, moving in, placing totem, open box, press D, start dps.. *zzZZzZZzZZZzzz*

"
Mephos wrote:
"
"
Ocylix wrote:

serious, I must really watch out not to open boxes right away. somehow its very tempting to just open it and try to survive. using scrolls on every box, moving away, placing smoke mine, moving in, placing totem, open box, press D, start dps.. *zzZZzZZzZZZzzz*

I realized pretty soon not to give shits about what comes out of a box or what might kill me. I just factor in that i will die when i open one so i got something to be happy about when thats not the case.

Died to 2 reflect mobs from 2 boxes next to one another. Yea, good times.^^
"
Mephos wrote:
"
HC...such a predictable result.
I laugh every thread I see.

I laugh about everyone not playing HC (no actually I don´t because I give 0 fucks what others do ^^)

"
Edit: Also reroll man, you can do it. You're bigger than this!

100% I´ll reroll. but after every HC death (depending on how far the character was and the gear I spend) I need a break for a few weeks (or days) to come down ^^

next character will be ele buzzsaw with dagger.. but I just don´t see how this character will live through higher maps hahaha ^^

Yeah Mephos, I can totally understand. Usually depending on how much currency I have left and how I feel I will need a few days to collect myself as well. Take the time, you still want to enjoy the game. Also like the new build plan, all the best!
#NeverGoing90
Same kind of story here. Zana's mission, 74 map and i needed to kill 2 rogue exiles. First exile down without any problems, then i met the flameblaster exile. 81 fire res and aa... maybe i can do this.
He casted flammability and oneshot me down.

RIP MARKKUHITSAA lvl 83 incinerator

It was so dumb to even try to kill him, i just forgot the curse. It was my strongest char i've ever made.
Last edited by grp on Sep 22, 2014, 8:06:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info