Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
F YOU PARTY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jerk ;n;
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
Solo is all I do!

Actually, the couple times I managed to talk a friend into playing, I partied with them, too. And one time (exactly one time) I joined a random party in normal to get a summoner through act3 with little effort. It wasn't as bad as I had expected, but it also wasn't fun. Very easy, though.
Solo and no trading for life.

....My internet only lets me play when all the planets aline, having another person in my instance is a form of torture that I am too nice to force onto others.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/747490/page/11 You are Hardcore into....
Nobody cares. Fire up your favorite MLP episode and solo.

Party4Lyfe.
I also prefer solo, but is impossible to maintain a pool map without a group. If you want to play the end game, you have no option, you must party.
"
Cabeza2000 wrote:
I also prefer solo, but is impossible to maintain a pool map without a group. If you want to play the end game, you have no option, you must party.

I'm solo and I'm crawling with 77+ maps

It's not impossible.

Oh wait I know why because I play a lot right right.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hey I carried you *Glare
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Cabeza2000 wrote:

Almost true.

It depends on how you define the words "end game". With strong boxes and Zana, you can "easily" maintain a map pool of 74. So, if your definition of "end game" is >74, then you're right.

It also depends on how you define "maintain". If maintain = "all chiesels, alts, trans, regals, alchs and chaos I've used on a map, should drop for that map in addition to one +1 map", then you're right too.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
FadeXF wrote:
I am a solo kind of guy - but I do trade now.... don't tell anyone or they may revoke my "solo guy" card.

Wait what I can't be qualified to be a ''solo'' if I trade? wtf :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info