Low Life Spectral Throw - Uber Atrizi capable- without a certain piece of gear?

Nice rumi
On my phone... so can't check the tree
Didn't you take vp? Because in case you did, your ammy is worthless
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
On my phone... so can't check the tree
Didn't you take vp? Because in case you did, your ammy is worthless

I didn't, because it would take far too many points to reach it.
"
StrangeCloud wrote:
Long Title I know..

Anyways, is Low Life Spectral Throw Capable of doing Uber Atziri? WITHOUT Atziri's Acuity?

I Attempted Uber Atziri today on Rampage with my Gear:

Spoiler

4.7k ES 75% Ele Resist, think 72k tooltip dps without LMP (replace with Acc gem, or 52k with LMP)

I compared my Guy to Fyndel's guy, and yea Dps is low, Es also lower, but the main thing I noticed was the Leech. Leech can be a very powerful defensive mechanic. My Character only has like 1.2k hp so when I leech (my Maxium Leech rate is 300 ES regen/Sec).Totally not enough when ur Taking 2-3k hits constanly. His leech on the other hand is instant with the Atziri's Acuity, making his insane offense benefit his defense, as long as he doesn't get 1 shoted he can pretty much instantly leech back his entire ES pool in under a second.

*I may be wrong about how leech works with ES, But that's how I Understand it according to PoE Wiki.

So should I scrap this character and make something else for Uber Atziri? Maybe a Life Version? since My Leech cap would be drastically raised by having a Much higher HP pool + ability to use pots.

Any Cheap, Easy Mode builds for Uber Atziri? No Low DPS ones, I've Seen Havoc's block Mara do Uber and it was painful to see how long it took.

your dagger is good, but id expect more from a guy who can afford 6l shavs, right.

also you seem to lack knowledge about the game. but gl with ur life based ll build then :)
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 27, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info