Low Life Spectral Throw - Uber Atrizi capable- without a certain piece of gear?

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
My Character only has like 1.2k hp so when I leech (my Maxium Leech rate is 300 ES regen/Sec).

Is this some kind of joke thread?

And yeah tnx for confirming how OP those gloves are, thanks to them vaal pact got fucked. And GGG dont care that the majority of the community who doesnt jsp or rmt will never get its hands on such gear.

And thanks for proving you have no clue how Ghost Reaver works.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Balguez wrote:
Just did my 119th uber kill on Rampage with my low life spectral thrower, zero gloves dropped so far.

So ye, I guess you can do it without.

would you mind sharing your current gear/tree :D ?

@Fidwin
"
fidwin wrote:
"
Balguez wrote:
Just did my 119th uber kill on Rampage with my low life spectral thrower, zero gloves dropped so far.

So ye, I guess you can do it without.

would you mind sharing your current gear/tree :D ?

Yeah actually I do mind.
The build is pretty close to stzbttln/dimes low life spectral anyway, which you can find in the Scion section, with some changes to make it uber viable without Acuity and mirror gear.
IGN: Iski
I'm doing uber soon as I lvl up
here's my gear setup

Spoiler

King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
I don't know about 1.2, but before i farmed atziri without acuities and shavs on my low life ST char. I used a maligaro's and 6L solaris lorica. I did have a loathe bane though. So it was very possible.
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
KoreanGamer wrote:
here's my gear setup

Spoiler

Can you share your current tree maybe? thats my biggest problem right now, can really decide where to go and what to drop.
@Fidwin
"
fidwin wrote:
"
KoreanGamer wrote:
here's my gear setup

Spoiler

Can you share your current tree maybe? thats my biggest problem right now, can really decide where to go and what to drop.

here's my passive
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADXwOPA5IEVARlhRxFy8ZLhmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qJOElvCcLJ-0o-izhLR8tgy9vMFQ1uTa6PT4_m0KjRnFHBkuuVdZXyVnzXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aebRlul2-ecFJwVnC7cNVyqX3jfll_xoCkgwmDtobRidOPRpAbkFWSfZMnlSCXBphvmhObtaKjpwinK6xmrKq0DLTFuJO5PsAawcXB88M6xKLKSth22RPZW9rd29Tb59wj34rfsN-_4Yjlz-kC6hjquuvu7BjynPLh9tr3Mve--Ov60vsJ-0U=

planning to pick up unwavering stance after I level
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
"
fidwin wrote:
"
KoreanGamer wrote:
here's my gear setup

Spoiler

here's my passive
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADXwOPA5IEVARlhRxFy8ZLhmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qJOElvCcLJ-0o-izhLR8tgy9vMFQ1uTa6PT4_m0KjRnFHBkuuVdZXyVnzXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aebRlul2-ecFJwVnC7cNVyqX3jfll_xoCkgwmDtobRidOPRpAbkFWSfZMnlSCXBphvmhObtaKjpwinK6xmrKq0DLTFuJO5PsAawcXB88M6xKLKSth22RPZW9rd29Tb59wj34rfsN-_4Yjlz-kC6hjquuvu7BjynPLh9tr3Mve--Ov60vsJ-0U=

King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
"
KoreanGamer wrote:
"
fidwin wrote:
"
KoreanGamer wrote:
here's my gear setup

Spoiler

here's my passive
Spoiler

thanks a lot !
@Fidwin
I've killed uber 6 times so far on Rampage without Atziri's Acuity, and I've gotten to the point where I don't think I can die more than 2-3 times a run unless I go full retard. If you want to see how I do it, I've only recorded 1 run so far because a friend wanted to see how I do it before he kills uber Atziri himself.
Run starts at 6:30 and ends at 27:17
http://www.twitch.tv/infinite251/b/572349272

I don't think Uber is too hard without Acuity, but you do need to get used to it. I also decided to buy a Vorici's amulet from someone on poe.trade and crafted it with Elreon's mod, so that the life leech rate would help with not having Atziri's Acuity.

My Gear

My Passive Tree

Bandits = Passive (Will change later to ele res), Passive, Power Charge

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QJLrhsl2VttGRFQNbmnKx1PLR9Ms5UgUDDB89teXIqio3_GwcUc3BGW7BiTJw5IkBtwu7QMY0Nd8nBW2RPqukZx8uG293DVmhMvbw18gwnhiEcGKwqJ09vUV8lvnh2q2-fYdhEvcFIo-spKX2q5PuvugsfDOqxmuJP56Ax9m7Us4acIEH8Zin3jj0bGnvsJHRT22vrSGo9mnhcvwBqG0ZBVWfMksKyqmG-ApHKpkn1V1vcy5c_qGPjrMFQk4RRxPT77RQ4837_cI0Kjn8slvD-bJwuDtn5Z2t0=
Last edited by PAJAMAMONSTER on Sep 27, 2014, 1:31:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info