Low Life Spectral Throw - Uber Atrizi capable- without a certain piece of gear?

Long Title I know..

Anyways, is Low Life Spectral Throw Capable of doing Uber Atziri? WITHOUT Atziri's Acuity?

I Attempted Uber Atziri today on Rampage with my Gear:

Spoiler

4.7k ES 75% Ele Resist, think 72k tooltip dps without LMP (replace with Acc gem, or 52k with LMP)

I compared my Guy to Fyndel's guy, and yea Dps is low, Es also lower, but the main thing I noticed was the Leech. Leech can be a very powerful defensive mechanic. My Character only has like 1.2k hp so when I leech (my Maxium Leech rate is 300 ES regen/Sec).Totally not enough when ur Taking 2-3k hits constanly. His leech on the other hand is instant with the Atziri's Acuity, making his insane offense benefit his defense, as long as he doesn't get 1 shoted he can pretty much instantly leech back his entire ES pool in under a second.

*I may be wrong about how leech works with ES, But that's how I Understand it according to PoE Wiki.

So should I scrap this character and make something else for Uber Atziri? Maybe a Life Version? since My Leech cap would be drastically raised by having a Much higher HP pool + ability to use pots.

Any Cheap, Easy Mode builds for Uber Atziri? No Low DPS ones, I've Seen Havoc's block Mara do Uber and it was painful to see how long it took.

I don't know the answer to your main question (I've only done Uber with Acuity) but -

I would highly recommend ditching Rathpith in favor of a very high ES shield. You're losing out on a lot of ES by using it. In Ambush I had 5.5k ES using Solaris Lorica instead of Shavs - made possible by having a 550 ES shield.

Against Vaals the spell block might be useful, but against most other thing it's not reliable enough to help.

Also, your max leech rate is actually more like 940 - it's 20% of your total ES pool per second assuming you have Ghost Reaver. If you don't have GR you aren't leeching ES at all. You could also grab a Vorici Gloves or if you're lucky ammy / ring and craft it to get increased leech rate.
Why don't you post it in appropriate thread?
Yes it's possible but the tactics are completely different.

Since Atziri constantly spams spears in the split phase, with the BM version you are taking every single one which you absolutely cannot do. Either outrange or Ondar's.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
My Character only has like 1.2k hp so when I leech (my Maxium Leech rate is 300 ES regen/Sec).

Is this some kind of joke thread?

And yeah tnx for confirming how OP those gloves are, thanks to them vaal pact got fucked. And GGG dont care that the majority of the community who doesnt jsp or rmt will never get its hands on such gear.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Sep 22, 2014, 5:50:19 AM
Your Jewellery is shit!
You would have to play the build the old fashion style
Chundadragon and I discussed the different options in fyndels thread, with skilltrees

LL-Gem + Vaal Pact as Mana Version would be it, maybe the Phys-Dmg is enough in this build to just use Blood Rage + CoE

You should have like 6-7k ES as well

Lvl7 Elreon Mod:
Just did my 119th uber kill on Rampage with my low life spectral thrower, zero gloves dropped so far.

So ye, I guess you can do it without.
IGN: Iski
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
My Character only has like 1.2k hp so when I leech (my Maxium Leech rate is 300 ES regen/Sec).

And yeah tnx for confirming how OP those gloves are, thanks to them vaal pact got fucked. And GGG dont care that the majority of the community who doesnt jsp or rmt will never get its hands on such gear.

And thanks for proving you have no clue how Ghost Reaver works.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Sep 22, 2014, 8:06:45 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

And thanks for proving you have no clue how Ghost Reaver works.

It leeches to ES no? So isnt it based off of ES? What did I say wrong? It cannot be 300 es / sec unless he also has 1200es ... actually it would be 240 without life leech gem quality

But OP has no life leech gem and is doing ele dmg ... he does not have GR? He is leeching from the low physical dmg and went BM, making the physical leech from coe and blood rage sustain his blood mana cost? How is he regenning ES then? ZO? These lowlife builds confuse the heck out of me.

EDIT/ I am not even sure your post is directed to me or OP. He is confusing me saying he has 1.2k and 4k+ ES hp but leeches 300 es / sec. He either meant 300 hp without GR or a different amount of ES with GR. That statement makes no sense.

And one more thing ... those gloves are insane. If you remember vaal pact builds, like CI flicker shadow / witch, they had to travel a lot for VP and needed int. These gloves insane 70 int and cc and free vaal pact on an item (without the current penalty, and also applies to mana leech) saving so much points for a more effective tree, and just the fact it is VP for both life and mana leech on an item, makes them way too OP. You cannot deny this, chunda. The fact a vast majority of uber atziri running builds need these gloves, and not kaoms or even legacy kaoms, and if you consider uber the ultimate endgame like I do, then yeah these gloves are the most OP item in the game. That vaal pact got fucked to make way for them, and that hardly anyone will ever have them, is one of the myriad of bad design choices made imho. Keeps proving how they didnt really test ubers with 2h life builds or anything without BIS gear.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Sep 23, 2014, 8:21:45 AM
GR leech is based off your ES. Still gonna watch this thread though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info