[BEYOND] Lotus' GroundSlammer

First HC char, following your guide.
Will write a journal.
Not dead so far.
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
Following the Guide on Beyond. Bought a 4L Geofri's Baptism at level 27 for 1 chaos and this makes the game if anything, too easy until now.

Will probably diverge in that I will not take Grace & Iron Reflexes (and all the nodes east from Sentinel), but will dabble with Determination and a lot of armor, life, life regen and damage nodes from the Duelist area.

Was too lazy to calculate but it seemed that this might work better if one goes for all-armor gear
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Oct 13, 2014, 8:32:40 AM
Alright, done with normal and a1c.
So far, almost purely with selffound gear it was.. a breeze.
Sometimes close due fps issues (I'm playing on a "not that good" notebook).

After getting to cruel I bought a Baptism and several gems (MStrike, MPhys, BM and stuff).
It became almost too easy.
But since the game, at least for me, starts when tackling maps, I can't say much about that build except for: leveling phase is quite entertaining, not that challenging (as with almost every build) but
it feels great to bash monsters heads in with a mace.

Will write again once I rip (pls no) / once I start mapping, maybe I'll update on some tough enemys (Na'em wasn't that hard after spawning him by accident).

Good build so far.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

I think ground slam has nothing to do with attack speed.
Attackspeed makes groundslam attack faster, just as it does with any other attack.
(If that was what you were saying, kinda confused today - if not I haven't said anything)
Thanks for this build, really needed a good ground slam passive tree (:
Pls update skill tree 1.3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info