[1.3?block nerf][1.2]Beyond - The Demon Hand Tank- Wings of Entropy Cleave -Beginner friendly/Cheap-

hey, just started playing POE a few days ago (and cant seem to stop playing), i found you guide and am having a lot of fun following your build!

I just got to level 64 and managed to craft -

got really lucky only used about 10 jewelers orbs and 4 fusing orbs and managed to get 6S/5L :)

Today i got -

pretty cheap, but the sockets are a bit awkward. So i was wondering if there is any alternate 4L i could use in this build?

Here is the rest of my build, if you could give me some tips on where to go from here it would be great!

EDIT: Just got this from a strong box -

would it be a good item for this build?

Thanks a lot & have a nice day!
Last edited by Green_Bandit on Feb 27, 2015, 11:49:23 AM
you should try to get life and res on your ring helm and gloves.
check poe.trade you can find gear with resist and 50+life for 1-2 chaos on torment

try to get seething/bubbling divine flask with remove bleeding (if you dont have alteration to waste or dont feel lucky ,try to spam on trade chat or look up on poe.trade
and search for "bubbling divine life flask of staunching" "seething divine life flask of staunching" i'm sure you will find one,if you dont have currency just pick up and identify any blue divine life flask you find or pick up white divine flask and use a trasmutation orb on it and if you get a bad roll you can sell 5 of them to the vendor and get 1 unid divine flask back.

i saw you're using an hybrid flask,if you are able to sustain you attack with mana leech from wurms molt you should swap that flask and get an Atziri promise

it gives you a really good dps boost +life leech +chaos resist and it cost only 1 chaos

a remove curse flask is also needed for every character,try to get a topaz and roll Warding suffix on it,a good flask setup would be

i cant stress enough new player about how important is to get the right flask.
a good flask setup can make a huge difference

1 think you're missing is the Cast when dmg taken setup,since rolling offcolor on corrupted rainbowstride is expensive and and NOT WORTH you can do :
LvL 7 CWDT (you can get a CWDT gem doing library mission on merciless)
LvL 9 enduring cry
lvl 8 immortal call
lvl max increased duration
on your gloves and swap enduring cry for warlord mark on your chest,and that's the cheapest solution

or if you want a double CWDT setup (which is the best option),you can do
LvL 7 CWDT
LvL 9 enduring cry
lvl 8 immortal call
lvl max increased duration
on your gloves

and
lvl 1 CWDT
lvl 5 warlord mark
lvl max increased aoe
on your rainbowstride (and you dont have to reroll color on your boots)

P.S:the unique helm you linked is bad,just try to get a STR or hybrid STR/DEX helm with life and res

Build/Gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/706041
IGN : PoJama
Last edited by PoJ on Feb 27, 2015, 10:35:50 PM
thanks for the reply, really helpful advice!

After some improvements this is my current gear -

Still need to get round to replacing my neck, rings, gloves and belt.

this seems like an improvement for a belt once i get some life/mana leach on some other items.

I also have these helmets available but I'm not sure if they are better then my current one.

and i'm working towards getting the all the right flasks but its going well.
Thanks a lot!
that rustic belt is pretty good and you can even craft weapon ele dmg with tora Lvl 4 for more dps,also remember that you can craft life/mana leech on gloves with Haku lvl 5.
the Helm you are using right now is really good 80+life 3 resist ,you will be using that for a long time.
at this point you should try to get a ring with the resist you need and mana or life leech and craft the other leech you need on your gloves and you can finally swap the wurm's molt.
I start this build you have an idea of equipment for leveling, until lvl 50-60 ?

thks
For levelling on almost every melee build I suggest,goldrim helm+wurms molt belt+wanderlust boots and you're good to go,for the weapon just use the phys damage recipe to craft new weapon when you feel your DPS is low

Hi, i have recently started playing POE again and looking to play on torment league. I have a level 70 spectral throw scion but its so boring and the DPS isnt great. Looking to play your build, i notice you said its nerfed now in 1.3. Is it still viable and is it decent in 75+ maps? Any bosses you cant do?

Thanks

IGN: Brookzyranger
block chance got nerfed in 1.3,damage wise the build is still good but we lost around 30% block/spell block.
you won't be able to face-tank all boss but still able to play all end-game content,you just need to be more carefull on some boss/hard map mod
Last edited by PoJ on Apr 6, 2015, 9:01:17 PM
Hi there, I'm currently playing your build which is hella fun but i do have a question. Is it possible to run abyssus and get 7 endurance charges and self cast immortal call with increase duration? I'm playing in HC btw :) Thanks for the awesome build
Hi there.
I wanna try this build and got a question:
What arsenal must use? Bows as regular Ranger till level X?
or Axes from begining?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info