[1.3] Fori's - Ghostflame SRS [ Hybrid / 1.2.2 Uber viable + Vid]

Hi ! This is a great build,and i know it because i am following the same.

But i have a big issues, how do you handle the dexterity equiment from haste ( or hatred doesn't remind ) ? Because you need 160 dex -25% (atziri foible) =120 dex .

And you just take 60 from the three and you have 32 from boots, and 14 in native, that result in 108 dex, so how do you handle that?
I also have all attributes on rings. but yea Try to get dex on gloves and boots and then dex gems will not be a problem.
What do you think about Vaal Glace?

with +74% buff/aura effect and +164% duration, (90% from tree + 74% from gem)

Vaal Grace
duration : 16sec
effect : 60% dodge attack & spells.

Vaal Discipline
duration : 8sec
effect : +5.5k ES + ES regen.

The effects are about the same.
(60%dodge =~ 60% less damage taken =~ 5.5kES)

The duration is twice.

Vaal Discipline almost do nothing to raging spirits. (only 1.5k es)
Vaal Grace gives 50% dodge attack&spells to them.

Is Vaal discipline better than Vaal Grace?
Last edited by sftruze on Oct 16, 2014, 12:43:26 PM
I prefer Vaal Discipline because there are things you cannot dodge like the chaos or bleed damage on trio boss and it works for me as a panic button.

I never used vaal discipline in maps maybe 1-2 times on crazy courtyard bosses. But mainly I keep for Atziri and for trio boss.
I have read the entire thread. Wondering if you have a damage calculator. Also, I am level 73 and have followed the build almost exactly.

For references sake, here is my current build:
http://bit.ly/1nrgiAU

The problem I have now is this:

I have six link chest I am wearing that has the links I need.

Do I really want to switch to a 5l +2 fire staff or do I want to keep my 1,000 armor and my block chance? I have a lioneye's remose and I feel like with all that block +life+armor I am safer.

I'm curious if you think that the DPS increase with the +2 fire in that staff is worth giving up a shield with a ton of block/armor on it.

I want to be safe as I am playing in Beyond right now and do not want to get one shot.

I'm almost considering dumping a bunch of those points you have crossing over to the other side in the middle into the block nodes in the templar tree....

TL:DR
1) Do you have a damage calculator I can use?
2) Do you think going block/armor shield is safer than your dps 2 handed build?
3) When do you start wearing the arctic armour?
Last edited by Verminoth on Oct 16, 2014, 7:20:18 PM
"
verminoth wrote:
1) Do you have a damage calculator I can use?

I dont have. Check out Matrixfactor post, I believe he has a dps calculator. the link to his post is on the 1st page of this thread

"
verminoth wrote:
2) Do you think going block/armor shield is safer than your dps 2 handed build?

I think for beyond your type of setup is more viable, however if you get a +3 fire staff your damage gonna be so good that you faceroll anything and kill everything before they can hit you. - In your case I would only switch if you get a 6link +3 fire staff with all the gems.

"
verminoth wrote:
3) When do you start wearing the arctic armour?

I started using AA when I had enough mana regen to support a lvl17 one.
below lvl15 you wont really feel the difference
How to properly vaal gems? If I want try get lvl 21 20% quality gem I must level them twice (first normal to sell with gcp then lvl up again 20% quality lvl 1) or its here faster way? Leveling gems twice to 20 will take forever.
Is it better to use Minion damage until I get a lvl 4 Empower or is lvl 3 Empower still better?
"
dezahp wrote:
Is it better to use Minion damage until I get a lvl 4 Empower or is lvl 3 Empower still better?

if you have +3 fire staff then the empower, else minion damage

"
Asag wrote:
How to properly vaal gems? If I want try get lvl 21 20% quality gem I must level them twice (first normal to sell with gcp then lvl up again 20% quality lvl 1) or its here faster way? Leveling gems twice to 20 will take forever.

Yea lvl them twice or just buy 20 gcps if you are rich
Does SRS get affected by Passives that increase critical strike chance and multiplier of spells? SRS says its a spell, but I see no change in the tooltip under character/offense/SRS. In fact, it doesn't show crit at all. But people in global say it does, but doesnt show. :(

I also want to make sure that fire dmg passives affect it as well. Seeing as how the spell is classified and spell and fire both passives should work.
Last edited by Wolfies on Nov 12, 2014, 1:18:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info