[1.3] Fori's - Ghostflame SRS [ Hybrid / 1.2.2 Uber viable + Vid]

Hey so I wanted to see how you were doing with testing our your 3 curse on hit theory. I'm getting my char up to running soon and just bought a +3 staff. Just wanted to check how it was working out for you and what your thoughts were. I'm trying to see how I want to progress with my char.
I uploaded videos playing 78 maps with triple curse. You see how easy it is even the negative resist or double boss. The mods doesnt really matter because the monster die before they can hit you.

Comparing the triple curse on hit and the dual manual curse. well just like I said in the guide, for maps you dont really need curses because monsters die quick anyways. The dual curse setup is uber confirmed build - I havent tested the triple on uber yet.

I would say just play, get lvls and once you above 90+ you can think of the curses.
Can you comment on this build for Beyond or other hardcore leagues?

I suspect being Hybrid is the primary issue?
IGN: Manthra_Ackbars
"
Jshaw995 wrote:
Can you comment on this build for Beyond or other hardcore leagues?

I suspect being Hybrid is the primary issue?

If you check my thread (sign.) there is a player's account of playing 90+ with a life/es hybrid SRS.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I wanted to ask how come you're not using desecrate? What would you recommend for SRS 5 link? SRS-Empower-Spell Echo-Multistrike-Melee Phys?

edit: nvm i do see you use desecrate for uber atziri
Last edited by dezahp on Sep 28, 2014, 7:03:18 AM
"
dezahp wrote:
I wanted to ask how come you're not using desecrate? What would you recommend for SRS 5 link? SRS-Empower-Spell Echo-Multistrike-Melee Phys?

SRS-Spell Echo-Multistrike-Melee Phys-(Melee splash or Minion damage)

and yes I use desecrate on weapon swap
HI. Forie

i have one question.

your Passive tree.

Babarism node (str+10, Life 20% , Fire resi +8, Fire Max resi +1)
VS
Melding Node (Life 15%, ES 25%)

i use Melding node. (Triple Curse setup) other is same.

please tell your opinion.

have a nice day~ :)
Last edited by x0x0x7x on Sep 28, 2014, 11:14:14 AM
I picked up Barbarism during lvling because of the +1 fire resist and that time I was pure Life based, Never really thought of respeccing out of it, I just like the +1 max on fire.

But you have a point on Melding and I might try it out if I get 4 regrets. - That might actually be better than Barbarism
Would the searing touch long staff be a viable replacement for doings maps and normal atziri to for farm currency because that 6L staff is expensive on standard :D. Basically I wanna know the different options I can use for maps and normal atziri.

thank you sir

"
Sexymonkey89 wrote:
Would the searing touch long staff be a viable replacement for doings maps and normal atziri

the fire or burning damage will get wasted on the searing touch beacuse it doesnt affect SRS, however it has +2 fire gem mod which is good,

I believe a 6L searing touch is better than a 5L +3 fire staff. however if you cant get 6link searing I would go for a 5L +3 fire instead.

For efficient normal atziri farming I would recommend a 5L +3 fire staff, maybe its possible with a 5L searing but its gonna be little difficult because your dps will be much lower.

If you cant afford a +3 fire staff, you can use the techniqe I used at start of rampage league. Pretty much going with a 1h + shield setup 3link srs-multistrike-spell echo and a 4 link zombies in helm. you can farm maps with this and save up currency for a +3 fire staff, and then 5 link it yourself.

I would not buy a searing touch if you ask my opinion. I would play 1h + shield instead till I can afford a +3 fire staff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info