[†GM†]Game Masters - Want a cool guild tag? All Leagues | Anti-Social | Non-helpful | Flithy Casuals

I want to join, in online pretty much at all afternoon and a little bit on the night. GMT+3

i'm new on this game and only got a lvl 40 and only play on beyond.

Please, bump me with a wisp.

IGN = Chocada.
Hi, I'd love to join this excellent guild.

IGN: Straight_Arrows

Usually online 08-14 GMT+1
i posted wrong IGN my IGN now is InfernalSoulTaker
Posting for friend.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHQYco-tP7DH23PlfJ6-6Yrah9EH_-CsauDXya4NWBWpHGnti9PC3qukWdhW1qrDWSxPa0DFNSJNi18iftsnCTJ0Zxbqr8S6yqYpXviBzcgwnhiErIX5hsFlnzM4cqU_k3f8Zvnh2qWW2HGcAaHb7Xz8HFL53KSs8ykFVmngPuSbHsGIhCFvPDOqeE-tJwu4IeJjybtRo4Fy826dkT2wsZimTnJKrjai9v-wlV1hZv9tqApBpsGo-mrA==
Last edited by relaxyo on Oct 10, 2014, 4:28:39 PM
I'd like to join your Guild. I'm a 26 years old a web designer. I'm quite active on several gaming communities. Thanks for your consideration.

My ign is DarthxxHue. I have 2 other accounts tho. One is DarthxxJew and the other is DarthxxHebrew.

The latter is a Witch i had made and messed up on, and the DarthxxJew one is a Duelist that i like, but not enough to keep it going. Both of em are level 40+ i believe.

The new one, DarthxxHue is a Shadow, and im following a build i had found on the forums.
Bump.
Bump
I do consider myself quite the non-helpful price check hater IT'S NOT WORTH SH*T YOU IDIOTS and in the eh real life i eh talk when i have to, so invite me to the guild and i'm sure i'll make quite the conversationalist in this fun-looking guild.

I'm usually on in the late evenings to nights (GMT+1), busy with upper secondary school.

I like cats.

IGN - whattisascion
You had me at Anti-Social| Filthy Casual.

I'm on, typically nights (7-9), pacific standard time in standard league.

IGN: Naqamme
I want to join your awesome guild. Kappa.

IGN Meeeeeeeegh

usually around 8-10 GMT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info