[†GM†]Game Masters - Want a cool guild tag? All Leagues | Anti-Social | Non-helpful | Flithy Casuals

Welcome [†GM†] is recruiting! We welcome all leagues.

If you answer yes to all of the questions below, you will fit right in!

- Do you hate noisy guild members that spam guild chat all the time?
- Do you hate joining the guild events that waste your time?
- Do you not give a shit about others?
- Do you enjoy using the word, Kappa?
- Do you want the cool tag [†GM†]?

How to join?
Message me on the forums or post here with your IGN and the time you're normally online. I will contact you with an invite asap.

I can send offline guild invites, so posting here is more secure. If you don't feel comfortable posting your IGN, feel free to private message me on the forums.

We will run a background check on all members (not that I give a fuck). If you set your profile to private, you will not get an invite. I don't really care that much about what kind of members we have, but we don't want scammers or assholes in our guild. Not that we care anyways, kappa.

Rules
NO ELITIST ATTITUDE, SHOWING OFF, OR DISRESPECTING CLAN MEMBERS. This rule applies to everybody. If you find a good drop, you can share with the guild, but don't rub it in anyone's face. Just cause you don't care about people doesn't mean you can disrespect them. Keep it to yourself.

If any guild officers see an offender, s/he will be removed instantly.

About the leader
I have been playing since opened beta. I took a couple of breaks in between. Currently, I am playing on Hardcore. I started in Standard, then I got bored.

I have done Atziri 38+ times in Hardcore league with no legacy items. All of my attempts were also in Hardcore. I plan to do Uber in Standard once I get the required gear.

WARNING
THIS IS REAL. NO SARCASM.
Last edited by relaxyo on Oct 21, 2014, 10:46:57 PM
Bump
Bump
I want the tag, I am on right now, usually from 10AM - 3PM, but it's the weekend. Most of the time I have that weird thing called a Life come in and drop kick me.

IGN: WhatsOnUrFaceItWasPAIN
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/747490/page/11 You are Hardcore into....
Bump
Bump
IGN: Cumway

I'm online at random times. I'm on right now though.
IGN: Agdistis

on and off between 5pm and 2am EST
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
All invites sent :)
Bump :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info