Do GGG mods spy our conversations in game?

I just told a guy who was running a lottery (for me running a lottery is scam noobs, and laugh at the face of noobs) i wish his mother die in a bomb and i got INSTANTLY muted for 10 mins.

i deserved it obviously but what the fuck? did i get overwatched or smthing?
You got reported most likely
I need more purple titles
What a horrible thing to say. They should have done a full ban for something like that.
He probley reported yha and mods saw it fast and instantly muted yha.

Servers yha right to , but i also agree that praying on noobs is poor form.

Infact protecting noobs to a degree is the 1 and only thing i feel a game dev comunity should be firm on as far as moderation goes.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
There's a couple dozen people at GGG in total, and most of those aren't mods compared to tens of thousands of us playing. There's no way they could possibly be watching all the conversations. Try watching even just 1 trade channel sometime and you'll get an idea of how impossible that would be.

Odds are you already got reported for one thing you said, and yes at that point they MIGHT have been watching the rest of the conversation and muted you for that. Or they might have just responded to whatever you said in the first place. Either way, yeah sound like you deserved it and probably a lot more than just 10 minutes.

As for lotteries, if you don't like them, don't use them. If other people DO want them, that's their business.
Last edited by Hodari on Sep 19, 2014, 9:25:54 PM
It's the GCSB spies in New Zealand.
Kia ora! Kei te pēhea koe?
Lmao isn't THE CIA admitting to New Zealand they have been spying on them.... LOL...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Absolutely uncalled for. Why bring yourself lower than your perceived "scammers"?

Unto topic, you probably got reported, I would have reported you instantly as well. Thankfully I have my public channels disabled.
How would you get his mother into a bomb?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Wow. This is what happens when you let people with an overly primitive conception of fairness and a lack of understanding of finance run wild.

Lotteries in PoE serve the same function as derivatives in financial markets or insurance in day-to-day finance for everyday consumers. They allow people to buy and sell risk. That ability is a good thing.
Last edited by Sayyid on Sep 19, 2014, 10:31:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info