Do GGG mods spy our conversations in game?

WE NEED AN EDWARD SNOWDEN!!!!ANY WHISTLE BLOWERS FROM GGG WANTS TO COME FOWARD??!
"
I think the real question here is...

wtf only 10 minutes on mute for telling him you wished his mom would die lol?

Word!
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
It's not realistic for GGG to manually track private conversations. Understand, there are THOUSANDS of people playing the game each day. They already have normal work they need to do. How could they ever realistically do that task in the first place, let alone fit it into their schedule? It would be insane.
10 minute mute is certainly not enough for that. Temporary ban at a minimum. That is an awful thing to say.

Would you say that to someone in person?
"
solwitch wrote:
Lmao isn't THE CIA admitting to New Zealand they have been spying on them.... LOL...

well i used once a russian proxy, maybe is putin spying the shit out of me!

"
fuzzybearz wrote:

Question:
If a player scams another player and is reported, how is he dealt with?

There is no place for direct scams, i think you could only do it with an exploit so the scammer would be banned in no time. The indirect scams cannot be punished since its a free market

"
I think the real question here is...

wtf only 10 minutes on mute for telling him you wished his mom would die lol?

how many minutes would you mute a user who ruin indirectly the game/economy experience of noobs? i would ban them alltogether but like my mute or any ban is GGG's decision

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We don't watch your private conversations. You would have been reported which will have sent the comment in question to us.

Yea guess so, but i didnt remember the report option somehow lol. so i was a bit stunned

"
Sayyid wrote:
Wow. This is what happens when you let people with an overly primitive conception of fairness and a lack of understanding of finance run wild.

Yea sorry for defend newcomers. I must be such a horrible guy for not letting rich guys scam and take advantage of newcomers with no idea about how this works yet. i should be in prison

"
Xavderion wrote:
How would you get his mother into a bomb?

im sorry for my english xD, but lots of non-english people play poe and post here in forums. dont u think grammar jokes are a bit old already?

"
didevol wrote:
You don't like it, fine, grow up and let it go.

so i have to sit and watch how people with 200+ exalts get more richer at the expense of newcomers currency?

"
GodKas wrote:
you are lucky not to be banned
such manners

"
What a horrible thing to say. They should have done a full ban for something like that.

no reason for it
TOS
http://www.pathofexile.com/legal/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy

I got muted for the time the mod thought was correct

"
Nubatron wrote:
10 minute mute is certainly not enough for that. Temporary ban at a minimum. That is an awful thing to say.

Would you say that to someone in person?

if the person is scamming brainless/defenseless guys ofc i would

This said i just wanted to know if GGG read our conversations with different filters or something but i didnt remember that report option existed. anyways thanks for your replys, some of them were really funny xD
In my Opinion they SHOULD spy on the players and check conversations of suspicious people!

This would help a lot to eliminate or at least reduce RMT from the game.
Of course they know what we type, what do you think support is doing online all day? AFK, in town? if you say stupid shit you get reported and considering what you said the punishment was not severe enough and lotteries are not a scam, theyre a idiot filter. Only the foolish fall for something like that, the same as only dumb people fall for a pyramid scheme.
"
sanleon wrote:

Yea sorry for defend newcomers. I must be such a horrible guy for not letting rich guys scam and take advantage of newcomers with no idea about how this works yet. i should be in prison

so i have to sit and watch how people with 200+ exalts get more richer at the expense of newcomers currency?

May i ask how is a lottery a scam? I'm planing to do a lottery soon and i'm curious how people view this.
"
sanleon wrote:
I just told a guy who was running a lottery (for me running a lottery is scam noobs, and laugh at the face of noobs) i wish his mother die in a bomb

aaahahaahhahahahahahahahaha

too bad you got muted though... they dont spy on us but there is a report buttont and theyre pretty quick
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Sep 20, 2014, 11:33:54 AM
"
Luka666 wrote:
"
sanleon wrote:

May i ask how is a lottery a scam? I'm planing to do a lottery soon and i'm curious how people view this.

Dont worry, people are just jealous, thats all. You cant get banned or anything so its legit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info