CI Cold Witch (CI at lvl 40!) Ghost Reaver & Zealoth's Oath - by iNotSure - [Updated on 28-02-2013]

Sorry for my lack of response the last couple of days. Was trying a different build and failed hard.

Did some reviewing on this build, made some changes in the tree (towards lvl40) and rerolled. Atm at lvl 33 and doing fine. Didnt farm for gear so I need to change resist rings depending on the area but thats fine: The transition is near!

I will be reading and commenting on the replies and (maybe) questions tomorrow. Also I will (once) I reach lvl 40-45 update the build if I think the reroll went better and easier.

I've had alot of positive feedback from fellow CI witches that follow my build. Thanks guys, ur support is the main reason I update this build and share it with the rest of y'all (Cybrixz style).
Postcount +1
Ok a little update here from me.

I've been reviewing my build and compared "Body & Soul" to "Nullification". I decided to switch over to Body & Soul in the Templar Tree to get the most out of the Granite Flasks and it gives me more ES. Also it's closer to passives I want to implement to up the survivability of this build. Read on if you'r curious...

So some of the other changes I've been thinking about are the Aura's. As spitraxd said Wrath won't do anything on spells so better we drop that one (thx for the pointer).

I need to run Discipline , this one is a must. Next to that I have to see if I can run 2 40% Aura's or one. Endgame I will be fine with 2 I think and I'll hope to find this out in the next couple of days when I plan on running maps with this build.

The 40% Aura I was thinking about is: Vitality. This combined with Zealoth's Oath will up my survivability bigtime.
I reckon I will have over 7K ES around lvl 70. Vitality (at lvl 20) will give me 1,5% liferegen (converted to ES regen) per second. The buff that Inner Force will give to Vitality makes it 1,95% regen per second.

On a 7K ES that would be: 136,5 ES regen / second. Which I think is worth it. That combined with Ghost Reaver and Vaal Pact will optimize the survivability of this build.

I might even take the 1% Life regen in the templar tree to up this number to: 206 ES regen / second. It will only take 2 extra passives...

I will update the first post when I feel these changes are for the better in this build.
Postcount +1
thanks, i liked the guide, nicely done, i will try this build and post my progress
Interessting! :D
I would drop that second Nulification cluster for that Body and Soul cluster (near Avoid Cast Int.) or just drop all Energy Shield Delay that is possible.
Anyway, if you really like Energy Shield Delay, keep them. About Nulification (second one) vs Body and Soul, you will lose 10% Energy Shield Cooldown Recovery but will get one skillpoint (you only need one node to get there) and 10% maximum Energy Shield.

EDIT:
Seems that you will adopt the Body and Soul ideia. Sorry for posting it again.
Last edited by SirLawliet on Feb 26, 2013, 9:32:55 PM
Yeah did some treeplanning and since I got the idea of Zealoth's Oath I need to go into the Templar tree for the 1% regen. Might as well pick up the Body & Soul's while Im at it.

Postcount +1
"
iNotSure wrote:
Yeah did some treeplanning and since I got the idea of Zealoth's Oath I need to go into the Templar tree for the 1% regen. Might as well pick up the Body & Soul's while Im at it.

Do you think this is helping your build?
Have you updated your tree in the OP?
The CI Witch how good are they in PvP.. I know the game is in beta still, but I was just wondering how they do in PvP since I am playing one and that's what I plan on doing a lot in endgame. I have not done any pvp yet, so I was just wondering if anybody had thoughts about the build for PvP or has played it in PvP. Thx
Last edited by te22o2 on Feb 27, 2013, 11:41:38 AM
Something like this..

I really hate that I had to take the Power Charge in order to get to B&S the fastest way possible..
Last edited by smurfpatrol on Feb 27, 2013, 5:35:23 PM
Ok some updates and ofcourse changes :)

Lvl 45 now, at 1700 ES atm and doing fine. Just done farming Fellshrine for some gear.

The changes are that i respecced out of Vaal Pact. Ive tested it and ES didnt regen instantly, which I found weird. But I made a mistake in my plan as well. Because of Vaal Pact Zealoth's Oath wont work. And Zealoth's Oath is a MUST for my build IMO. The 200+ ES/second I will get around lvl 65 is worth it and will be more as the instant ES Leech (which costs 6 passives). Ghost Reaver alone will be enough.

This is how my tree looks at this moment:

In some levels it will look like this:

After the second Body and Soul I will spec into dmg and crit and will ensure my dmg is up to par. Killing is fine for now but I can imagine later on it will be a bit harder.

Will update the first post later tonight.
Postcount +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info