Is there a way to mass produce DIVINE orbs? someone s got 9000

"
Engraced wrote:

I am just curious, I was buying Divine, then a guy told me he had 9000,

I didn't believe it, thought he was just bluffing, but then I bought like 30 from him, used up my chaoses.

then I found he was dealing with other people as well, I know divine orbs are really rare, I just dropped 2 as a 89 toon, and I don't believe people have so many 6L to vendor...

Pretty easy to get by rolling +items on blacksmith/armor boxes and then vaal orb on the box...sometimes you even get a usable 6link out of the deal.
"
LostForm wrote:
is this where the over 9000 joke goes?

I choose Dirk!

"What does the scouter say about his divine amount?" "Its over 9000!"

Spoiler
Youre welcome. :)
"
Dacar92 wrote:
Besides 9000 hours of play time is over 17 hours a day since open beta. Not sure if joking.....

Will sig that when I get to a PC, ty.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
Dacar92 wrote:
Besides 9000 hours of play time is over 17 hours a day since open beta. Not sure if joking.....

Will sig that when I get to a PC, ty.

Glad to be of service. Hope you got a few chuckles out of it.
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
"
"
LostForm wrote:
is this where the over 9000 joke goes?

I choose Dirk!

"What does the scouter say about his divine amount?" "Its over 9000!"

Spoiler
Youre welcome. :)

yaaay
Hey...is this thing on?
Are Divine orbs THAT rare? Two dropped for me today in Standard. I have zero use for them.

What do they sell for? Im not sure if currency websites are right but is 1 around 18 chaos? Is 2 Divine orbs worth more than 1 exalt.

If anyone wants to pm me, i wanna get rid of my 2divine on standard.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Last edited by damaxxerous on Sep 19, 2014, 1:46:43 PM
"
Are Divine orbs THAT rare?

More rare than an exa, less useful though.
Clearly he doesn't actually have Over 9000!!! divines. So why is everyone jumping on the RMT accusation train? He is probably just a flipper who has been buying them up since the league started and is unloading now.

For me to call him an RMTer I would need more evidence than a DBZ joke.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
damaxxerous wrote:
Are Divine orbs THAT rare? Two dropped for me today in Standard. I have zero use for them.

What do they sell for? Im not sure if currency websites are right but is 1 around 18 chaos? Is 2 Divine orbs worth more than 1 exalt.

If anyone wants to pm me, i wanna get rid of my 2divine on standard.

They are worth way more than 18 chaos. You can get 25c instantly or if you want to wait you could probably sell to someone 1:1 per ex.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
If you collect seven divine orbs and wish really hard, Chris-Long appears and grants your heart's desire.

Spoiler
and if you do it on planet NZmek, Jonunga turns up and grants THREE wishes.

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info