Is there a way to mass produce DIVINE orbs? someone s got 9000

people are forgetting the obvious answer which is that he exaggerated the amount of divines he had
Beyond league.
¿Qué? más de ocho mil?
Oblivious
"
people are forgetting the obvious answer which is that he exaggerated the amount of divines he had

Yeah, this too. But from what number did he exaggerate from? If he is saying he has 9000, how many could he really have? 1000? 500? Even those numbers are pretty hard to believe without RMT, aren't they?
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Am I the only one here wondering why people are giving this the time of day. 9000??? I'm pretty sure that is a troll and he has his Saiyan Head-comm unit on!
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
RMT
- Best Signature Ever -
but also with RMT the Orbs must be frome someone .
There also some videos on youtube where u can see Stashes with full of divines, exalteds and ebernals. so from where they come ?

like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAcxZJatteg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zswSDvU4_A
IG Harom_
"
Dacar92 wrote:
RMT is the only way I can think of that someone would have that many. I wouldn't buy them from him.

"RMT" doesn't answer the question, its just something ignorant to say. RMTers still have to produce the orbs. Botting, duping, mass corrupting are ways to produce the orbs. RMT produces nothing.

@OP, i have played for over 9000 hours and I have only found a couple divines. I have made more from sellig 6L to vendors. I think Oprah had an episode on how to produce currency fast.
Maybe they meant to tell the OP 900, or 90? typ00000 are an easy mistake'a to make'a :P
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
Dacar92 wrote:
RMT is the only way I can think of that someone would have that many. I wouldn't buy them from him.

"RMT" doesn't answer the question, its just something ignorant to say. RMTers still have to produce the orbs. Botting, duping, mass corrupting are ways to produce the orbs. RMT produces nothing.

@OP, i have played for over 9000 hours and I have only found a couple divines. I have made more from sellig 6L to vendors. I think Oprah had an episode on how to produce currency fast.

RMT is the way he acquired those orbs. He paid a site to acquire them for him. Doesn't matter where they came from originally. Yes someone or some bots collected them in game. Yes they had to come from somewhere. But he got them by sending money somewhere and that somewhere met him in game to complete the trade.

Besides 9000 hours of play time is over 17 hours a day since open beta. Not sure if joking.....
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Maybe the custom stash tab dupe'ing process isn't fixed ?

I don't have custom stash tabs, but from what I remember, basically putting whatever the hell you wanted in a tab and somehow ( magic dupey dupe'ie ) the tab was duped into another.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info