The heralds graphical effect..

is way too overloaded. I feel like im back in the time where charges where as big as rhoa eggs and auras were...gigantic.

You can barely see your weapon mtx because of the big glowing rings around your hands you have with your heralds. Why, why, why has ggg again and again to make such stupid decisions? At least allow us to disable herald grpahical effect, should be easy to implement, no?

It's just ugly and i bet most other players think the same way.

-_____-
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Insomniask wrote:
is way too overloaded. I feel like im back in the time where charges where as big as rhoa eggs and auras were...gigantic.

You can barely see your weapon mtx because of the big glowing rings around your hands you have with your heralds. Why, why, why has ggg again and again to make such stupid decisions? At least allow us to disable herald grpahical effect, should be easy to implement, no?

It's just ugly and i bet most other players think the same way.

-_____-

imo the only thing where the heralds lokking cool are dual wield chars otherwise is just... meh
True, i used herald of ice for the first time and thought it looks more like an MTA than just some simple little buff. The glow should be removed perhaps so effects still look fine or the glow is being moved to, lets say, the feet, like auras. We got the buff icon anyways so its not like it needs much of an indicator whether its active or not.
they are nice if you dont have any effect on weapon

Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Amiag wrote:
they are nice if you dont have any effect on weapon

maybe, but only then. and i have ghostflame mtx :) with dagger u can barely see it, with short weapons in general, cuz of heralds.
To be frank, I actually bought the infernal weapon effect just because I wanted it to mesh with Herald of Ash!

But to be fair, I think it wouldn't hurt to be able to turn the ability down some, but either way they still look pretty amazing.
We will most likely have alternate skill effect MTX on the heralds soon enough.
"
Pwnther wrote:
We will most likely have alternate skill effect MTX on the heralds soon enough.

no, we wont?
They look awesome on dual wield. My only issue with them is shields. Their visuals just penetrate the shield surface and then cast light/shadow on the shield from outside.

I think this is the way GGG balanced dual-wield vs shield :/
I like it, free mtx :DDDDDDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info