The heralds graphical effect..

My only "issue" with it is that it clashes with actually purchased MTX effects. HoI is mostly fine since it's a neutral color, but HoA doesn't really go with the effects I dropped cash on.

I'd like to see a toggle for the Herald effects. On the other hand, it means I may not have to buy as many MTX effects in the future, which is also fine. For me anyway, maybe not for GGG. :p
They look awesome; you should be thankful we get shiny stuff for free instead of having to MTX everything.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
They look awesome; you should be thankful we get shiny stuff for free instead of having to MTX everything.

Kappa
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
GGG should remove all skills effects in the game and put them on the shop for minimum 30$, then you cant complain about the effects overpowering your mtx.

Seriously you get something cool for once and you complain about that too...
Closed Beta Member.
I personally think heralds are one of the best editions to this game and look great. I hope to see mtx for them like black flame herald of ash.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
I personally think heralds are one of the best editions to this game and look great. I hope to see mtx for them like black flame herald of ash.

o.o that would be cool mtx
Hey...is this thing on?
People are not complaining that these effects exist. The complaint is that there is no toggle. It's not really hard to see why: If you drop $20+ on something like Ghostflame, and then your Herald of Ash effect clashes and mostly overwrites it complete, it's not exactly an ideal solution. Herald of Ash is pretty much mandatory for a lot of builds.

I don't feel overly strongly about it, but I understand why people do, and it does discourage me from purchasing effects.
I'm so desensitized to graphical effects now, I don't see them after buffing for the first time each day.

When I first saw the heralds I was like, that's cool, now I think they're too large for comfort.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
Mivo wrote:
People are not complaining that these effects exist. The complaint is that there is no toggle. It's not really hard to see why: If you drop $20+ on something like Ghostflame, and then your Herald of Ash effect clashes and mostly overwrites it complete, it's not exactly an ideal solution. Herald of Ash is pretty much mandatory for a lot of builds.

I don't feel overly strongly about it, but I understand why people do, and it does discourage me from purchasing effects.

Well said.

Its sad to see people spill their hate in favor of the design choice of the heralds as they are quite overpowering. I used herald of ash for the first time today and cant imagine using it with a char that has a weapon effect.

People who did pay for their effects have a right to see them properly, thats what the pro herald people here dont get, so before bringing on the hate, think about it for a second.
Are you serious. They are BEAUTIFULL.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info