Sacrifice fragments

"
Strimlaren wrote:
Archives. open new instances until you get a doorway on either side of the entrance. follow the doorway and you will most likely get a corrupted zone.

Can you post a screenshot?
Will do so once i start up the game again.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
For what it's worth, I just did 30 Atziri runs, found 18 Mortal pieces (no hope of course) and then ran all 18 of those mortal pieces and all the sacrifice pieces that followed from them.

End result, found 4 more Midnights in the process and the whole thing probably took 2-3 hours.

I see people selling sac pieces all the time, usually 1:1 for chaos, and in my opinion it's probably worth it in the end because finding midnights is the fastest way to get some currency together.

"
D623932883 wrote:
Uhh... Use a map device?

Seriously, Vaal gems never drop anymore. You only need a handful of fragments (try Tidal Island or Mud Flats just to get the ball rolling) and you can run corrupted zones back to back practically endlessly until you get a Midnight. I have three of them just from running these zones here and there for shiggles and with barely any time investment. An hour or two would be a generous estimate.

Wouldn't you run out of fragments like this?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Farming fragments is the last thing i would do.

Price of fragmens are extremely cheap if you think the time you need to get a few
"
leopard2lx wrote:
I am selling fragments, but some guy offered me 7 chaos for 14 fragments yesterday. No, thank you.

I have 4 complete sets + some extras.

Looking for 1ex per set.

IGN: DarkStarQueen if interested.

Jesus, are ex that cheap now? Rampage gets 3/4:1
"
Strimlaren wrote:
Archives. open new instances until you get a doorway on either side of the entrance. follow the doorway and you will most likely get a corrupted zone.

Sell the fragments for 2 c a piece.

Woohoo. Incoming nerf.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
"
generaldave wrote:
"
Strimlaren wrote:

Sell the fragments for 2 c a piece.

Woohoo. Incoming nerf.

It was nerfed already wasnt it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info