Sacrifice fragments

Maybe I am not the first one to create this kind of thread, but after the new patch it is almost impossible to find a vaal corrupted zone, dozens of players are looking out to buy fragments, the prices dramatically increase, yet nobody sells 'em. So is that the way it is going to be now? How do we supposed to farm Atziri if there is no corrupted zones in the game? I ran like 30 times the same map over and over and couldn't find even one zone. Is it just me or anybody else went through the same issue?
True that. I haven't gotten anything else but flasks. It just seems like it is not worth it to farm atziri now, they just want us to keep farming maps :)
Which is getting extremely boring, give me city of sarn runs please
Uhh... Use a map device?

Seriously, Vaal gems never drop anymore. You only need a handful of fragments (try Tidal Island or Mud Flats just to get the ball rolling) and you can run corrupted zones back to back practically endlessly until you get a Midnight. I have three of them just from running these zones here and there for shiggles and with barely any time investment. An hour or two would be a generous estimate.
"
D623932883 wrote:
Uhh... Use a map device?

Seriously, Vaal gems never drop anymore. You only need a handful of fragments (try Tidal Island or Mud Flats just to get the ball rolling) and you can run corrupted zones back to back practically endlessly until you get a Midnight. I have three of them just from running these zones here and there for shiggles and with barely any time investment. An hour or two would be a generous estimate.

I agree i had 2 sets of 3 fragments and 2 extra dawns i think and needed 2 midnight, run those two back to back and in about 30 min got my 2 midnights. so yea farm some normal fragments and then use some to find a few midnights.
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuW4ntSuc3r

you can thank me later.

Edit : i farmed 16 sacrifice sets myself, using that way.

Thx, now GGG totally wont nerf it ... Gj
Summoner
Last edited by TotalyNotMule on Sep 18, 2014, 3:16:16 AM
Inb4 someone mentions "instant gratification" and how you need to work, work, work...

Get in your cubicle nao!!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Fear not bros! If the price of midnight sets ever goes back above 1 ex I'll sell you upstanding folks all 200 of my sets!
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
I am selling fragments, but some guy offered me 7 chaos for 14 fragments yesterday. No, thank you.

I have 4 complete sets + some extras.

Looking for 1ex per set.

IGN: DarkStarQueen if interested.
Nothing to see here...
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Oct 5, 2014, 2:25:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info