[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
velcroshooz wrote:
But flurry is getting nerfed as well, so.. Also its only EQ's initial hit thats getting nerfed, not the secondary shockwave - by 2 points no less. Sorry I've been on EQ since I started this build, bit of a fanboy ;)

I would switch to ice crash if its far and away the better skill though, at least its the same general style. Being able to hit the ground and trigger the skill is something I use quite a lot.

Before ice crash was buffed twice, it cleared a map around 10 seconds faster than earthquake in my last round of testing. The time differential should be more now, since earthquake was nerfed twice and ice crash buffed twice since then. But if 10 seconds is valuable to you, switch. If not, don't. In any race, there is a winner. The issue with ice crash is that it hits slow and for a lot of elemental damage, so reflect is more of an issue, IMO.

Blade flurry is even a little bit better, but that's just because you don't have to move as much to clear and you are out of melee range, so you are just safer overall.

Any of the skills work fine which is why we have options in the guide.

Hey i admire the work You have put in this guide ;D
I would like to use Your build for self found in next liege i hope it works ;D
is it possible to use the Wild Strike gem as the main attack with this build?
"
Mattia95 wrote:
Hey i admire the work You have put in this guide ;D
I would like to use Your build for self found in next liege i hope it works ;D

It'll work, I played solo self found for the first year or more of the guide's existence. The top boss in the game was piety at that time. There has been a lot of power creep since.
"
hinowhoniya wrote:
is it possible to use the Wild Strike gem as the main attack with this build?

Of course, but the skill is not very good in general.
Hi Sovyn,

thanks a lot for your guide!
I startet POE three times and didn`t make it above lvl 40...

A friend linked me your guide, I tried it and it`s perfect! I love playing melee tanky chars with a shield.
I learned a lot from your guide and got a lvl 84 lazy pally in breach. I am really looking foreward to my new Paladin in legacy.

Only this Bringer of Rain... oh it looks sooooo ugly... ;)

"
Tilawin5 wrote:
Only this Bringer of Rain... oh it looks sooooo ugly... ;)

It's not bad if you equip a chainmail of this style before equipping the bringer of rain

Really? Oh this is cool, thanks!
shaper/uber/guardian viable? last video was from 2.4 :(
"
broseidon07 wrote:
shaper/uber/guardian viable? last video was from 2.4 :(

Probably, haven't had time, lots going on IRL. I've killed some hard bosses, I would say it comes down to player skill... if he or she can do an encounter, they can probably do it with this build too, but bear in mind this is meant to be a low budget build... 1 ex or so, so while it's really amazing for that, I wouldn't expect an easy shaper for 1 ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info