[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
novablue wrote:
Can some one help me with Ice Crash Vs Earth Quake for this build, I am trying both and im not sure which is better. Also which would be the best 6L for both skills.

ice crash is slightly better damage and clear time but high chance of dying to elemental reflect in parties especially with physical to lightning because this is a slow hard hitting skill.

Earthquake is very good too and less chance of dying to reflect because damage is distributed between physical and elemental.

It comes down to which you like the looks of more than anything.

Ice Crash - physical to light or inc. aoe - Weapon Elemental Damage - Added Fire Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Faster Attacks

Earthquake - physical to light - Added Fire Damage - Less Duration - Melee Physical Damage - weapon elemental

Lots of different support gems work fine, but those are my picks.
I'm currently lvl 74 and with hatred/herald of ash + ice golem i have 2591 listed as my avg dmg vs. you had 11k. That seems like a huge disparity. Any suggestions why?

Also - from a playstyle perspective, whats best way to use blade flurry? Do you spam double clicks or do you hold blade flurry on mobs?
Last edited by ashy20011 on Dec 8, 2016, 11:46:25 PM
"
ashy20011 wrote:
I'm currently lvl 74 and with hatred/herald of ash + ice golem i have 2591 listed as my avg dmg vs. you had 11k. That seems like a huge disparity. Any suggestions why?

Also - from a playstyle perspective, whats best way to use blade flurry?

I had both dps flasks up and three power charges, and a lot more damage nodes on my tree because I'm level 96.

2591 is fine.

Not that it's the best way to use flurry, but I just run up and see a pack on the edge of my screen and stand still for a sec throwing green spots on them until they are gone, which doesn't take long. I don't actually 'melee' anymore. Such is life in PoE.
So essentially you don't even double click on a target, you just hold the skill for a few seconds and unleash?
"
ashy20011 wrote:
So essentially you don't even double click on a target, you just hold the skill for a few seconds and unleash?

All of the good endgame skills are ground targeted, you never waste time clicking anything specifically. It also pays to get used to riding your shift key to prevent movement wherever you can while attacking. With blade flurry, think of waving your cursor over and 'erasing' groups of monsters as far away as you can. Seems to work for me, might not be optimal. You do want to build up the stages and that occurs via channeling, so you have to stay still and hold down the button for a second to build the 6 stages, depending on your attack time (I attack at least 5 times a second).
i finally bought bino for 2 exalted and my dps dropped a little from scaeva thats normal ? why would i use bino instead ? since i dont poison enemy anyways
"
FictionRip wrote:
i finally bought bino for 2 exalted and my dps dropped a little from scaeva thats normal ? why would i use bino instead ? since i dont poison enemy anyways

I noticed that as well. It fits better with inquisitor as you crit a lot more. There is a little chaos resist. Otherwise the tooltip is very close. Sell it on if you want.
Last edited by Sovyn on Dec 9, 2016, 1:34:10 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
FictionRip wrote:

I noticed that as well. It fits better with inquisitor as you crit a lot more. There is a little chaos resist. Otherwise the tooltip is very close. Sell it on if you want.

Scaeva crit more i think ? so scaeva is better in every way ?
"
FictionRip wrote:
Scaeva crit more i think ? so scaeva is better in every way ?

Nope, check my budget vs. premium screen shots

38% vs. 55%
Hey, I'm using your build for my new character and there's a new unique shield that's great for leveling. (and it's cheap!)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lycosidae

Using it with reckoning + riposte. It's great.
Last edited by yoKiDD on Dec 9, 2016, 4:40:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info