[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Sovyn wrote:
"
vicsoto16 wrote:
Can i play this as first character? New to this game and really wanted to try this build looks fun.

Yep, better than ever. Guide updates in progress.

Thanks! I think im going to play this, waiting for updates!
Looking to play this build in the new league, How is this build going to fair in the Breach in a few weeks?
Blade Flurry - WED - MPDS - PTL - Added Fire / Increased Critical Damage - IAOE (concentrated) + Abyssus

The clear speed is insane... nerf is coming :D

I like the new tree, good job!
"
brianbrian wrote:
So do you prefer BF over Ice Crash now?

yes, it's hard to beat not having to melee as a melee. Just point at a pack at the edge of the screen and they kind of disappear, what's not to like?
"
novablue wrote:
Looking to play this build in the new league, How is this build going to fair in the Breach in a few weeks?

It's going to be great.
Are you still using this with a shield? I just tried Blade Flurry (gem level 12) with the Bringer of Rain build with the updated tree and it's kind of underwhelming. I don't know if it's my gear or what. What's your tooltip DPS? My tooltip DPS is only 3k...
"
brianbrian wrote:
Are you still using this with a shield? I just tried Blade Flurry (gem level 12) with the Bringer of Rain build with the updated tree and it's kind of underwhelming. I don't know if it's my gear or what. What's your tooltip DPS? My tooltip DPS is only 3k...

You can check my blade flurry info on page one, updated today. It's not tooltip dps, it's damage per hit. When you figure in your attack time, it's good dps, I'm pushing 125K or so.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
brianbrian wrote:

You can check my blade flurry info on page one, updated today. It's not tooltip dps, it's damage per hit. When you figure in your attack time, it's good dps, I'm pushing 125K or so.

Yeah, I got a chance to play around with it some more and it's definitely stronger than Ice Crash - at least with my gear. During my initial run, I was not aware that you should release the skill at full charge.

So what support gems/weapon are you using to acheive such a high average dps? I'm at a measly 3.1k running the Bringer of Rain/Lioneye Remorse build and Bino's Kitchen Knife. My support gems are Added Fire Damage, Weapon Elemental Damage, and Increased Area of Effect. I can get like 4.3k with Concentrated Area of Effect.
Last edited by brianbrian on Nov 23, 2016, 3:49:40 AM
"
brianbrian wrote:
So what support gems/weapon are you using to acheive such a high average dps? I'm at a measly 3.1k running the Bringer of Rain/Lioneye Remorse build and Bino's Kitchen Knife. My support gems are Added Fire Damage, Weapon Elemental Damage, and Increased Area of Effect. I can get like 4.3k with Concentrated Area of Effect.

The on full life support works only with aegis. With BoR, you use faster attacks + blood rage instead for damage.

Either one. I think Scaeva has higher tooltip damage but in theory the Bino's poison may be doing something. Don't know which one is better yet.
Last edited by Sovyn on Nov 23, 2016, 1:05:06 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
brianbrian wrote:

The on full life support works only with aegis. With BoR, you use faster attacks + blood rage instead for damage.

Either one. I think Scaeva has higher tooltip damage but in theory the Bino's poison may be doing something. Don't know which one is better yet.

Wait a second, but BoR already comes with Faster Attacks, so why use that slot for another faster attack gem? So you suggest using Faster Attacks, Blood Rage, Blade Flurry, and Added Fire Damage for the BoR slots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info