[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

please, a correct link to passive tree?

thank you
"
tarzanit0s wrote:
please, a correct link to passive tree?

thank you

They are correct, all Passive Skill tree links work for me. If they do not for you then my guess is that something is not right on your end. ( As to what I have no idea? )
"
sp0nge86 wrote:
Awesome, thanks for the reply Sovyn. And to the post above, yeah this build is going really well for me, very noob friendly :D. I'm level 59, solo play, poor as anything and playing on hardcore and I still rarely get a scary moment! (famous last words...)

Self found is awesome... up until a point, imo... I went as far as I could in a temp league then got some currency and bought some items to make the char take off.

I made a char and linked my progress and you can see how long it took me until I stopped self found; trading is part of game.. self found is fun but can be slightly annoying (imho)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1604057
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Fessels2903 wrote:
They are correct, all Passive Skill tree links work for me.

Me too. I find the tree can load slowly sometimes and hitting the refresh button (little circle arrow icon) in the browser can help speed things along when the loading % gets stuck.
"
Self found is awesome... up until a point, imo...

I did self-found for a long time but Piety was the top boss then. I think I made it to level 83 or so fairly easily with minor farming for upgrades to break much past merciless ledge and then again at the start of act 2. I'd imagine the GGG team has smoothed out the difficulty progression in those areas by now.
I was looking for a melee build that could tank everything after getting annoyed by squish builds with gazillion damage and this is the perfect one!

I'm 45 atm and with a tabula rasa i managed to get static strike to 1300 with a 4L (and still be able to hit 10 times before my mana is gone :) but still the clear speed is sooooooooooooooooo horribly low....any advice? I will die of boredom before i get a BoR and some skill points in :)
"
Hultan wrote:
I'm 45 atm and with a tabula rasa i managed to get static strike to 1300 with a 4L (and still be able to hit 10 times before my mana is gone :) but still the clear speed is sooooooooooooooooo horribly low....any advice? I will die of boredom before i get a BoR and some skill points in :)

You need a weapon upgrade. There are tons of good rares for almost nothing on poe.trade

Look for one with 140+ pdps

Here's a premade search link for you: http://poe.trade/search/uhisikugotohaz

Assuming you are on Perandus as that's probably the default right now.

No reason to stay with 4-link, use a mana leech ring or get the blood magic support gem.

Also try Earthquake - melee physical - less duration - faster attacks. Check the gem vendors for those.
Thx, got the daresso something sword, hatred and now at 55 its 3000 and it feels a bit better. Hope i can make it until BoR :)
"
Hultan wrote:
Hope i can make it until BoR :)

Use all 6 sockets on your tabula. No reason not to.
Ive got a 6l Static Strike with Added Fire, Weapon Elemental, Melee Physical, Multistrike and Fortify with a 260 pDPS weapon, but my DPS still sucks...
I've got Herald of Ash and Hatred on, but my Tooltip DPS states 18k DPS and man thats really low.

My templar is lvl 75 and i have those items:

My skills are not maxed, but my buddies still do more damage with items much worse. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info