[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Any commentary on the 4% and 6% block daggers?
"
Zelciah wrote:
Level 55 now, My DPS is now at 2K with Hatred and Herald of Ash but running the two aura's has seriously messed up my mana regen so i need to look into it.

Hi Zelciah :)

You could replace HoA with Clarity, run two Elreon rings or use blood magic support gem on the attack skill.
"
Grossbard wrote:
Ok 150+ alteration on magic jewels, 0 with % to block. Either I'm the unluckiest SOB alive or something's funky.

I was luckier with a cobalt jewel than I was with a veridian jewel (60 tries and gave up) and I got my first block jewel within roughly 5 alts. Past by a spell block in those 5 alts too.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jul 15, 2015, 4:14:17 PM
"
Pin_Cracker wrote:

I got a block roll on it within 20 alterations, but I might just be very lucky, as the guy above this post didnt have a lot of luck with his rolls. (crappy second explicit though.)

Good one to start with! Can upgrade to rares later.
"
Any commentary on the 4% and 6% block daggers?

They are very nice but for endgame only viable for super rich folks in my opinion. You would need around a 400 pdps one to match the overall dps of a Doryani's Catalyst which generally means mirror crafting only. Very hard with daggers because they roll so many different mods. Still if a decent rare one (250 pdps or so) just happens to drop for someone it may be usable into the very early maps. Don't forget master crafting if a promising dagger can fit a good mod from them. I've made a couple decent weapons that way.
Hello,

at which Item level can you get 2% block jewels? I couldn't seem to find this information..
And i also failed to craft one myself, so before wasting more alts let alone chaos' later. I rather Ask! Thanks
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Jul 15, 2015, 4:48:21 PM
"
rusher21 wrote:
Hello,

at which Item level can you get 2% block jewels? I couldn't seem to find this information..
And i also failed to craft one myself, so before wasting more alts let alone chaos' later. I rather Ask! Thanks

It's only 1% now. Any item level. Does not matter on jewel crafting. Have you tried a crimson jewel? I didn't have much luck with viridian. Probably just random. Try again later with a different jewel. Worked for me.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jul 15, 2015, 5:57:31 PM
-50% effect? uhm that's a hard nerf... Anything making up for that?
How am I doing maxblock now.. Anything lower 70% should be quite unreliable?
Crimson/Viridian I didn't know they are different. (?) p.s. I just checked "his" new tree.. Oh well now jumping to scion completely.. It's basically a Scion build now. Too bad I made my own build ignoring the scion.

You could also adress the new Warcries. Rallying Cry for instance makes sustaining mana pretty easy, all you need is 2 points to reach a 40% regeneration node (calculated it also).
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Jul 15, 2015, 6:20:08 PM
Thank god i found 2 good jewels early on ! :D
"
Schaff3r wrote:
Thank god i found 2 good jewels early on ! :D

Wow, Sol Crusher is fantastic!

Report Forum Post

Report Account: