[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Sorry if this is a noob question, but would frenzy be a viable attack with this build? as its not listed altho double strike is.
"
zxwc wrote:

Dyadus basiclly offer elemental damage,is this suitable for the build?We don't have x% increased elemental damage node in your build.

Not the stock build, no. If I owned this weapon, I would look into getting Avatar of Fire, Catalyse, Lava Lash, Arsonist. These nodes would be taken from the block nodes as presumably I would also use Bringer of Rain. I would use Cold to Fire support gem and Hatred aura. Someone who has the 30ex to buy this axe can figure it out, I'm sure. :)
"
banker247 wrote:
Nemisis - Hardcore

running this build to the T currently lvl 63, it has kept me alive and gave me a VERY smooth playing experience to act 3 merciless without any issues (nothing has stood in my path it was smooth sailing!)! My gear is a bit dated I know... I've managed to save up 75-C from aggressive trading and pawnshopping ;)..

Anyway I'm looking for a revamp on gear, my goals are going to be #1 survivability #2 DPS can anyone offer some advice?

Hail, banker247! Glad it's working so well for you, continue to stay safe out there....

I'd buy a level 18+ reduced mana support so that you can run both auras and use your skill from mana. That will be a big boost to your survivability.

5-link chest to put another support gem on LS. Switch from BM to Mana Leech support.

Replace gloves with damage, life, resists if needed, swing speed if possible.

Next, I'd pick up a replacement for your Crest of Perandus. I see there is not much available right now as the league is so new, but I did spy a couple shields in the 300-400 evasion range. That would boost your avoidance a lot, particularly vs. projectiles.

Belt -- needs more armour, life, resists on a rare, or a Meginord's.

Rings, need more life, damage, in addition to the resists.

Need life on the boots.

Always better weapons out there too.

Lots of shopping to do! :)
"
arkonnar wrote:
Sorry if this is a noob question, but would frenzy be a viable attack with this build?

Hi there, arkonnar! Sure it is, but it did not impress me in my testing.
Frenzy was a no go for me as we'll and I have q20 level 18. Guess I'll just leave it on my ranger.
How do you guys calculate the average DPS of a weapon? For example can you calculate the DPS of this weapon for me and tell me what you did to come out with that number? Just bought it and I would like to know if it is good enough of a weapon for this build. Thx

1 Eternal = 2 Exalted (ex)
1 Exalted (ex) = 10 Gemcutter's Prism (GCP) = 22 Chaos = 220 Chromatic
56+164= 220. Divide by 2. 110. Now times your attack speed. 110x1.71 =188

If you have any elemental damage just add those to it as we'll and divide the whole by 2 then times by the attack speed.
"
wenlock wrote:
56+164= 220. Divide by 2. 110. Now times your attack speed. 110x1.71 =188

If you have any elemental damage just add those to it as we'll and divide the whole by 2 then times by the attack speed.

Ok thanks wenlock :)
"
I would like to know if it is good enough of a weapon for this build. Thx

It is great for the required level. :) That said, as mentioned in the guide you will need to upgrade your weapon regularly as you progress through the game.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
I would like to know if it is good enough of a weapon for this build. Thx

It is great for the required level. :) That said, as mentioned in the guide you will need to upgrade your weapon regularly as you progress through the game.

So for example, this axe does 188DPS and you said it's great for level 48, so how much DPS do you suggest for someone who is lvl60-70 (just want to plan ahead) ;) Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info