IGN: Perpetual_War / Malacath_
"
Kingramseys wrote:
any armor sets going on sale?

plz.
BaronCrovax ign.
"
tanis0 wrote:
I'd spend ~$10 total for effects and pets I like to completely outfit a character but if I have to spend $50 per character, forget it. Even at 50% off, everything still costs about 5x more than I'm willing to spend.

Why is it per character? just move them around as necessary.
"
tanis0 wrote:
I'd spend ~$10 total for effects and pets I like to completely outfit a character but if I have to spend $50 per character, forget it. Even at 50% off, everything still costs about 5x more than I'm willing to spend.

you dont have to spend anything, the game is free, all content, is for free, all items all elvels, all features are for free.
IGN: Ziggro
Thank ya for the wings <3
For people missing things: Reddit's got your back.

Gotta jet and won't be able to make the return, hopefully I'm missing Seraph Wings, Medusa Head and Arctic Skull.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Sep 17, 2014, 5:07:09 PM
"
tanis0 wrote:

who cares?
"
BaronCrovax wrote:
"
Kingramseys wrote:
any armor sets going on sale?

plz.

Werd! Elite Armor Pack please.
Git R Dun!
"
NihilSustinet wrote:
Effects in PoE have always been way too expensive. even at 50% prices are a joke. Learn something from steam.. the best way to increase sales on virtual goods is to lower prices. They have shown that huge price cuts actually result in exponentially more gross sales than normal sales prices, and even moderately reduced sales prices. I'm not paying 10-15 bucks for a weapon glow (and thats the sale price for some of them) but if they were each maybe 5 bucks, im sure i would have spent a lot more on PoE than i have already.

would you pay for weapon effects which get consumed after you applied them? because that would probably be the consequence of cheaper effects.

and you do a big mistake by comparing a huge player in the market with a small indie developer studio, if steam is successful selling their crappy pay to win goods to a huge crowd of occasional gamers cheaper the same must not apply to ggg and it's relatively small and dedicated hardcore fans which use their ethical microtransactions to show their support for the game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Causener wrote:
Why is it per character? just move them around as necessary.

Why would I want them all to look the same? Edit: plus, it's annoying to reclaim and reassign affects every time I switch characters.

"
ziggro wrote:
you dont have to spend anything, the game is free, all content, is for free, all items all elvels, all features are for free.

I'm not sure I see your point. I'm not trying to argue that GGG owes me something or is screwing people or anything like that. I'm just letting them know that, for me personally, they'd make more money at lower prices because I'd buy more than just stash tabs. Whether or not that would hold true for enough other people to justify lowering prices further is up to them to determine, but there's zero benefit to me not mentioning it.

"
GunShrek wrote:
who cares?

Aspergers much?
Last edited by tanis0 on Sep 17, 2014, 5:58:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info