24 Hour Marathon Sale Tomorrow!

Still hoping for some more 1.2.3 info before the weekend... or really anything substantial. Like how's Act IV coming? The trading system? Future plans?
Nice, just bought a support pack over the weekend, its time to spend.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Still hoping for some more 1.2.3 info before the weekend... or really anything substantial. Like how's Act IV coming? The trading system? Future plans?

We'll probably be posting some 1.2.3 info before the weekend, but with most of the emphasis still on Forsaken Masters it'll be a few weeks before we start publicly discussing future plans. I can assure you that more information will be available about 1.3.0 earlier than it was for 1.2.0.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 16, 2014, 10:58:02 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I think it would be safe to assume that act 4 will be part of one of the major updates every 6 months. Even if it's the next such update(which seems reasonably likely), that would still put at least 5 months away. I doubt they'll be releasing too much more info about it that far ahead of time.
Aww man, going to miss most of them. Should do it on the weekend instead.
The 12 items running twice over 24 hours is a great idea! I knew I was holding onto these points for some reason! :P
BTW, is there any chance we will get a Forsaken Masters wallpaper popping up on here (media section) anytime soon?
Guessing that Ghostflame Weapon deal earlier today was an accidental byproduct of tomorrow's deals then. Either way, looking forward to it!
please just gime the force disipline aura effect !!
Nevermind, I'm an idiot.
IGN:
@Antilogy
Last edited by Antilogy on Sep 16, 2014, 11:28:47 PM
You guys dont have to do any discounts, You're crazy. Love you!
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info