Multiple mods (Meta Mod) should not be available that early in a league

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
If you think ex are gonna drop down to 5 GCP, you're mad.

XD

Wanna bet 5 GCP within 12 months?
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
amksoljanka wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
that dagger you posted is absolutely broken, thats pretty much better than a binos from a crafting bench.... retarded.

Yeah, but thats by far not the best bench crafted dagger, i have seen 450 pdps daggers with 8.5% crit and 1.8-1.9 attacks per second.
Edit:

It's not my dagger.

What I read in crafting threads is that per tyrannical roll you need ~ 200 Alts. (12 chaos cost per tyrannical) If you want any good phys roll you need to take at least as much trys with regals as well. (althoug you take phys/acc rolls as well)

After all you need more then 25~ tries to get at least a "okey-ish" roll. 300 chaos + 25 regals of cost isnt soooo cheap imho (but much cheaper then eternal exalting though).
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Vincendra wrote:
"
amksoljanka wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
that dagger you posted is absolutely broken, thats pretty much better than a binos from a crafting bench.... retarded.

Yeah, but thats by far not the best bench crafted dagger, i have seen 450 pdps daggers with 8.5% crit and 1.8-1.9 attacks per second.
Edit:

It's not my dagger.

What I read in crafting threads is that per tyrannical roll you need ~ 200 Alts. (12 chaos cost per tyrannical) If you want any good phys roll you need to take at least as much trys with regals as well. (althoug you take phys/acc rolls as well)

After all you need more then 25~ tries to get at least a "okey-ish" roll. 300 chaos + 25 regals of cost isnt soooo cheap imho (but much cheaper then eternal exalting though).

You need an average of 1000 alts for a tyranicall roll on a dagger.
Around 600 average on non hybrid weapons.

And that flat phys was a regal not an augmentation, probably eternaled before using the regal or just mad luck.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Sep 19, 2014, 11:12:33 AM

I will say that the estimates for tyrannical are probably way off in this case as he had to hit tyrannical (or the flat) as a single mod, having tyrannical + something else (even the flat) would be a re-roll if trying to make this dagger.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Sep 19, 2014, 11:18:38 AM
"
Mannoth wrote:

And that flat phys was a regal not an augmentation, probably eternaled before using the regal or just mad luck.[/quote]

This might be true for hybrid weapons. I cant say from my own exp. All i heard was you need ~200 per tyrannical in the long run on non hybrids. might be worng too.

t2 rolls arent tooo bad either and endgame viable too.

"
Vincendra wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:

"
Mannoth wrote:

And that flat phys was a regal not an augmentation, probably eternaled before using the regal or just mad luck.

This might be true for hybrid weapons. I cant say from my own exp. All i heard was you need ~200 per tyrannical in the long run on non hybrids. might be worng too.

t2 rolls arent tooo bad either and endgame viable too.

If it took only 200 alts for tyranicall everyone would do it.
I spent more than that already on rampage trying to roll a jeweled foil without success so far.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Sep 19, 2014, 12:33:08 PM
"
Mannoth wrote:
[

If it took only 200 alts for tyranicall everyone would do it.
I spent more than that already on rampage trying to roll a jeweled foil without success so far.

Thats why i would settle for a t2 roll too. doesnt make too much of a difference

"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
If you think ex are gonna drop down to 5 GCP, you're mad.

XD

Wanna bet 5 GCP within 12 months?

that is not gona happen because gcp are worthless too now . might see it go to 10 gcp maybe .
I love how people always call the economy "ruined" when all thats happened is the economy has moved on and players are unwilling to adapt.

L2P.
"
I love how people always call the economy "ruined" when all thats happened is the economy has moved on and players are unwilling to adapt.

L2P.

+1

Still remember the mass hysteria when the gem + GCP recipe was revealed. OMG, the economuh is ded! Run for the hills!"
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 19, 2014, 9:23:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info