So.. Running lvl 20+ Arctic Armor

I know it is possible, but i have only seen people with mirrored gears with high mana regen % use it. Basically at least 4 pieces of gears with 60%+ mana regen.

is that the only way around or am i missing something, especially with the change to the mana regen nodes.

I apologize for the nub question, usually run chars with decent armor in HC, trying to experience with arctic armor for slightly higher dps.
You need a few mana regen pieces (45-50%) and Eldritch Battery + ES or hybrid ES gear.
You don't really need that much, typically EB + Clarity + Discipline is sufficient (especially if you have aura nodes) and only a few pieces with mana regen on them. I ran a lvl 24 AA (+ inner force and holy strength back then for +24% effect of buffs) in invasion (lvl 19 aa in voideye ring) with just EB + aura nodes, a cloak of defiance and a single 50ish% mana regen ring. I was also using alpha's howl so I got no ES from my helmet and my rings weren't moonstones.
Beyond league.
I only used that much mana regen because I wasn't eldritch battery.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
It's really not all that hard to run. Yes, you need a lot of mana regen on gear. So?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Skyforth wrote:
I only used that much mana regen because I wasn't eldritch battery.
i know you do :P, currently running a LL BM build in standard for test, but BM without acuity is just way too fragile.

Will translate the outcome to HC if it is successful.
"
WarriorAvi wrote:
You need a few mana regen pieces (45-50%) and Eldritch Battery + ES or hybrid ES gear.
Not running EB since i am testing out a LL aura build, so i would need a pretty significant amount of mana regen to support that. but appreciate the tip
"
You don't really need that much, typically EB + Clarity + Discipline is sufficient (especially if you have aura nodes) and only a few pieces with mana regen on them. I ran a lvl 24 AA (+ inner force and holy strength back then for +24% effect of buffs) in invasion (lvl 19 aa in voideye ring) with just EB + aura nodes, a cloak of defiance and a single 50ish% mana regen ring. I was also using alpha's howl so I got no ES from my helmet and my rings weren't moonstones.
Yeah, trying to gather some mana regen pieces atm, apparently accessories with good supporting stats and mana regen is hard to comeb :(
Mirrored gear? I dont have that and never make a build without arctic armors.

Many many ways to run it

regen nodes
jewelry with regen
eld battery
huge mana pool like a wand like this doubles mana - more mana = more regen

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 15, 2014, 11:44:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info