[Rampage] My giveaway (25 ex+)

1. Sets the texture quality to 10 in Quake Live which looks worse but improves performance and vision

2. Enigma runeword in Diablo 2:LoD

3. Chronosphere is the superweapon in Command and conquer red alert 2 that let you move a group of tanks wherever you want

neeeeeed that bow! been playing since closed beta and never got a hold of a 6-link other than tabula.. current rampage char is an ice shot using a 4L chin sol :(
Last edited by Boxy_Pete on Sep 14, 2014, 9:10:38 PM
yeh pretty much whoever read post first won fastest one to google lol
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Not first page and probably not going to win, but it's great you are doing this and good luck to all who entered.

My guesses would be

1. I don't know the first one, by the looks of the response something about quake, all I can remember from that game is the rail gun lol and how hard that xeno dude at the end was.

2. Some good old diablo 2 rune words, teleport me baby. Not OP at all. Enigma.

3. Chronosphere... Not entirely sure but something from chrono trigger. Best game on the super nes except the start where you have to spend 30 minutes in the fair before the story starts., well that and super metroid.

Anyways I hope I get something and if I don't I hope who ever does gets a lot of use from it and really needs it,

Cheers
Stay out of the shadows

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info