[Rampage] My giveaway (25 ex+)

Shit first page please

Edit: Fuck
Last edited by Copeland on Sep 14, 2014, 2:59:24 PM
I think questions your couldnt just google would be better but sure:

1. Like the poe counterpart it lowers the quality of textures in quacke which improves the performance.

2. http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Enigma_Rune_Word

3. Ultimate of Faceless Void (Dota 2) which locks time for everything within its area of effect

ign: RampageSRS :)
Last edited by totemoorleiche on Sep 14, 2014, 3:02:29 PM
Random roll.

Thanks for the great giveaway dude.
"
MIJOTHY wrote:
I don't know the answers but I hope RNG is on my side for the 2nd set :D

Please PM me your IGN, thanks.
Hello there !

1. Lowers Quake graphical settings
2. Engima ♥♥♥ Hammerdin lovers
3. The Chronosphere was a mass teleportation device developed by the Allies during the Second World War. An improved version was used to decisively end the Third World War and was used further until the end of the Psychic Dominator Crisis. Albert Einstein was a notable contributor to the Chronosphere's design. ®Red Alert♥

I just want the harbinger bow , because im playing a ice shoot crit build myself :)
Eh, i knew them all, but i only need the bow, So RNGesus shine down on me.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
Thanks so much for the bow. Gonna make a new character and give it a go, really looking forward to this.
Boo, didn't make the first page, but that harbinger bow would help me out trmendously. Right now Im using a similar 5L but only 250dps. It is the only thing holding me back from farming uber atziri. Something I have yet to do in this game. Honestly, I only play the race leagues so as soon as the seasons are over, or even before when I achieve all 8 challenges, I will pass on my gear to someone else as well.
1. Lowers quake III graphic settings and enables your potato to run the game (used it in internet cafes occasionally).
2. Enigma - the best chest armor runeword for most builds in D2.
3. The ulti of faceless void in DotA

I am playing a MF incinerate totem build and I would kill for the andvarius and/or divination distillate. Ign: Miuon. Thanks :)
Last edited by Maelosh on Sep 14, 2014, 3:42:23 PM
Rngjesus help me out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info