Abaxoth fought by 3 players in a lvl 70 map!

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2ga4y2/abaxoth_fought_by_3_players_in_a_level_70_map/

Thought I'd share for people who are interested in the fight, maybe learn something. I have been trying to spawn him for a few days now but he never showed up. I decided to join 820 to see if someone would sell a spot or something and after 2 minutes RaiseBlossom said he had Abaxoth spawned in his lvl 70 map. I asked for invite, the rest is in the video!

The fight lasted 15 minutes or there about, and the map had Endurance charges and Unique boss deals more damage and attacks faster mods.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Sep 13, 2014, 7:34:56 AM
What a stupid ass boss.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
3 FLAMEBLASTS at the same f*king time? not to mentin other skills? how do you even get close to this guy? GGG PLS
You're fucking insane lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
3 FLAMEBLASTS at the same f*king time? not to mentin other skills? how do you even get close to this guy? GGG PLS

Seemed pretty easy to me tbh. Was easier than I thought. Was even able to facetank him for a while here and there. Amazing loot though, as usual.
wanna watch melee kill of this guy. ranged too ez
ign - FancySneakyDevil
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Seemed pretty easy to me tbh. Was easier than I thought. Was even able to facetank him for a while here and there. Amazing loot though, as usual.

u didnt desynced....if u would even once on these 3 flameblast circles=rip
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 13, 2014, 8:36:37 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

u didnt desynced....if u would even once on these 3 flameblast circles=rip

I havent rewatched the video, but im pretty sure I took several flameblasts in a row and I still didnt die. 75 fire res btw.

"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
wanna watch melee kill of this guy. ranged too ez

I have seen 2 videos of melee guys killing him.
Last edited by CrazylikE on Sep 13, 2014, 8:41:41 AM

sory but 75fire res wont help a sh1t against flameblast...i have been in party where flameblast exile 1 shoted 3 party members they all had 75fire...and over 4k hp but if the flameblast crits you..well rip these flameblast on your boss fight didt crit a single time ;p but nice fight tho you got balls
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

sory but 75fire res wont help a sh1t against flameblast...i have been in party where flameblast exile 1 shoted 3 party members they all had 75fire...and over 4k hp but if the flameblast crits you..well rip these flameblast on your boss fight didt crit a single time ;p but nice fight tho you got balls

for the last time magnus opens with flammability after that the flameblast hits you you cleanse the curse and hit a ruby its not fucking magic
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 13, 2014, 8:55:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info