Talfus - The Melter Crit Arc build [ 1.3 ]

For someone who likes to build Barbies and hates the way the Witch looks as compared to Shadow, is there any particular drawback to the Shadow route which makes it more a more niche variation as compare to a Witch or are they nearly point-for-point equal with the exception of passive order (obviously) and initial starting area?

I only plan on hitting low 80s though so maybe that'll have a factor. Just going to be a keyboard warrior this time around to capitalize on the transmog set.

Thanks! :)
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Mar 23, 2015, 10:19:38 PM
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
For someone who likes to build Barbies and hates the way the Witch looks as compared to Shadow, is there any particular drawback to the Shadow route which makes it more a more niche variation as compare to a Witch or are they nearly point-for-point equal with the exception of passive order (obviously) and initial starting area?

I only plan on hitting low 80s though so maybe that'll have a factor. Just going to be a keyboard warrior this time around to capitalize on the transmog set.

Thanks! :)

Well I'm huge fan of Shadow class. Personally I like the starting point of Shadow class on the passive tree with those Health and Mana on kill and early Critical and Elemental Damage nodes its absolutely suite my playstyle. However even when you start with they always come to the Shadow area for the Doom Cast and etc. so the difference between the two classes are minor.

Thank you for choosing this build.
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
Heya Talfus, been doing your build on my Shadow, have most of the needed items and such, just need a few changes in slots etc, ive tweaked around a little and was using a Spell Totem with a second Arc, felt that i was to much of a glass cannon in the gear i had, so was using the totem as a tank of some sort, then just stuck with it since i felt it was super nice.

Anyways, any plan on updating the build into 2.0?
And do you think its still viable here now?
This build is still viable for 2.0 i have tweaked it to my liking and am now currently 85. At the top of the passive tree at the lightning damage wheel just below it is a power charge i dropped this charged and took the jewel slot aside it follow down just like old spec and stop at practical applications taking nothing past it. use those points to pickup extra jewel slots. if you need strength take left middle jewel slot if you need dexterity take right middle jewel slot and if mana is needed then take top right slot. i currently have 4 jewel slot the 3 i mentioned plus the top left elemental damage jewel slot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info