1.2.2b Patch Notes

How do you pick up pets in your house?
Even though i've been lucky enough to not have a crafted crit mod on my quiver, i think the way you are handling this is totally wrong!
Please find a way to either replace the non-working mods with working ones or at least delete the broken mods because the way it is right now, if you have a quiver with a broken mod and no Tora lvl 8 (which basically noone does), your quiver is just broken. And even if you have a working mod on it, you still won't be able to sell it ever because noone can no if its a broken item or not!

Usually you are handling bugs really good but this time, i can't put it any other way, you just screwed up big time! Hope this is just a temporary solution until you find a way to REALLY fix this issue...

Also, since someone mentioned it already, please consider moving the remove mod craft to lvl 7 instead of 8, so it's achievable for everyone. (Lvl 7 still is hard enough to get!)
"
paraspam wrote:
How do you pick up pets in your house?

In edit mode, click on the pet, press 'delete' on your keyboard.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
Qarl wrote:
"
I just bought decorations from the armourmaster inside the act 1 town and they do not work inside my hideout (the tora hideout...)

So far , those are not working : slugs, beachflies, fly swarm

Is anyone else having this issue?
I have all three decorations deployed in library hideout. Works fine. Possibly OP doesn't notice effect? It's very subtle (as it should be).
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Sep 12, 2014, 5:10:36 PM
Yes!
Fix Crash box pls
Last night, i ran 18 maps 78 and the game crashed 3 or 4 time for all party members when we opened box.
"
I just bought decorations from the armourmaster inside the act 1 town and they do not work inside my hideout (the tora hideout...)

So far , those are not working : slugs, beachflies, fly swarm

Nope, they work fine. Maybe you have a low res and blurry monitor. They are tiny insects, like a few pixels, moving around onscreen.
I will rip the eyes from your head with glee

"Could you please check your Path Of Exile game folder to see if you have a file named PathofExile.tmp?

If so, I recommend renaming your PathofExile.exe to something like PathofExile_old.exe and renaming PathOfExile.tmp to PathOfExile.exe

If that doesn't help please contact us at support@grindinggear.com or post in our technical and account support subforum and we'll try to assist you further."

TNX for info .My problem solved. ))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info