1.2.2b Patch Notes

Something feels odd with my pulser. DPS issue is resolved, but I can't "feel" the crits like before. Is it just me, or did GGG removed screen shake, sound or something? FPS are 60 and latency is 30ms as usual.
IGN: DylanRyder
The Crit Philosopher: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960124
Dominus Split Runs guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1212404
Still cant destroy items in my hideout?
Buy decorations outside my hidout, not aperecen inventory (hideout)
I have about 8 tabs.
"Sorry for my bad English"
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.2b
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 1.2.2 where the Critical Strike Chance crafted mods for quivers did not work correctly. A quiver-specific version has been added. Existing quivers with the old crafted mod will not provide a Critical Strike Chance bonus.

So if I understand this correctly: you have added non-working mod and some people already crafted it on items and paid for them with currency items (without the knowledge that the mod will not work). You then fixed it by adding new (working) mod with the same name without removing/fixing already crafted broken mods?

At least tell me that there is some way I can recognize working and non-working mods. Because I don't want to buy an item with broken mod from other players.
"
Dusicka wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.2b
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 1.2.2 where the Critical Strike Chance crafted mods for quivers did not work correctly. A quiver-specific version has been added. Existing quivers with the old crafted mod will not provide a Critical Strike Chance bonus.

So if I understand this correctly: you have added non-working mod and some people already crafted it on items and paid for them with currency items (without the knowledge that the mod will not work). You then fixed it by adding new (working) mod with the same name without removing/fixing already crafted broken mods?

At least tell me that there is some way I can recognize working and non-working mods. Because I don't want to buy an item with broken mod from other players.

+1
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
Yay, hope my SWT brotems are truly back up to speed :-)
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
Something is wrong after this patch upgrade game not start.when start game is check and doenload 9.63 mb and an error say:"Could not overwrite executable with new patched executable.Please make sure that PathOfExile.exe or PathOfExile.tnp are not still running.If necessary, you nay need tp reboot your computer." after rebut my coputer is downloading for check again and process repeat or say "htp://patch209.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/1.2.2.3/PathOfExile.exe" and in this adress nothing.I will apreciate any sugestion.
Thank you for the quick fix!
trading revamp NOW!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Dusicka wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.2b

Just one more reason noone will ever buy quivers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info