[1.3.1] CRIT Flaming Pulse 48.7K GMP TOOLTIP ANTI-REFLECT *NEW VIDEOS*

Build still works great, currently level 85 in torment with 32k tooltip dps with heralds and powercharges up (no vaal haste etc)

Can get a bit squishy, but it's manageable if you use your pots correctly.

Super fun build overall :)
If I use lv4 Empower will it sotronger then crit muti?
updated finally. sry

some notes to take when considering this build:

I have above average gear. but it can be done with voidbringers as well. the key to anti reflecgt is high lvl AA + cwdt warlord's mark + using ruby flask (since you do more fire dmg with c2f version). if you don't have acuity do not use cold pen, you will die fast to reflect.

overall build got nerfed in 1.3 because of AA nerf. you need to empower it now, as before you didn't. also the sheet dps got nerfed from 54k to 48.7k but we have some cold/fire pen from illuminati circle.

for gear variance:

no acuity: use voidbringer + rare boots (ms+life+res to be capped) go for arm/es base as its better for colors and can get max mana on the boots as well

acuity: follow my gear

my current stats are:
4.2k life
3.4k mana
113 dex
Last edited by NiceBuild on Mar 11, 2015, 12:59:25 PM
Hey NB, good to see you're back and updated things. Pity though I changed trees so I'm gonna burn some regrets to get back on track.

I am enjoying this build but my gems aren't fully levelled so I have the odd issue here and there with low/no mana using AA occasionally. But stuff still melts when it's hit.
Got question, is it doable with voidbringer + rainbowstride and taking a Vaal Pact node? Thanks
IGN Shokataa
Last edited by Shokataa on Apr 1, 2015, 2:51:31 PM
can you update for 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info