[1.3.1] CRIT Flaming Pulse 48.7K GMP TOOLTIP ANTI-REFLECT *NEW VIDEOS*

Added more info. Please let me know what more to add. Thanks!
What about bandit rewards what do you take? :)

Could you also add what stats for the different gear pieces that isn't unique based you should be looking for?

Kind regards
Pjey
Last edited by Pjey on Sep 17, 2014, 5:30:04 AM
"
Pjey wrote:
What about bandit rewards what do you take? :)

Could you also add what stats for the different gear pieces that isn't unique based you should be looking for?

Kind regards
Pjey

The first post has the bandits
Normal: Help Oak
Cruel: Kill ALL
Merciless: Help Alira

Basically the stats you're looking for are high life, res that you need for capping resistances, and stats that fulfill str/dex requirements. Strength you need 151, and dex you need 153. Try to get mana regeneration on both rings. Also aim for ES based items so you gain more mana for Eldritch Battery thus increasing your mana regeneration.
Did a little build analysis, take a look.

Current planned level 90:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMASbIC4welghDfsCyc0PVBlgVCrrNfKuvkBAdMs1XGg9vbXlAwuMo7fA_EoqPB85UgLR-CHtsLEZZ_xklR8NWVLgce8h1knev1j_pd8g5I34RCw4w2Av4V5_Brc7NFfJeXJpVh4lVLFr-DCUZxtAyTJxzcwzrKSm-em7XEopcGLYMZig186roo-lfJ-eiCxxB_DH3GnlNSRZ2a4Ovu2L3-Crc-QYc64fJFcFKJ03DVY0Mtix_HK3htGWpDwFQI9Lzqr5sQWHcHhxOcpP66u-OmV03jGo_22vsJ

Possible alternataive:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMASbIC4welghDfsCyc0PVBlgVCrrNQMEyz215VxoPbBAdfKuvklSAtH9sLgh7B86KjuMo7fA_EXfIOSBGWf8YC_t-EQsOMNmHiVUsmlXBSidNw1Ra_Y0NJUfDVlS4HHvIdZJ3r9Y_6GmydrqcI2CQ2xR8C42o26SSqFm-2-vemjmTkIkbXXca1BIM4nYBgbd3zogAUTQSz8B_Yvf4Ktz7GrjwtTP-vbMWK-ehBh_JFAnEpT4V9H8creC2LbRlqQ8BUCPTGnhB_DH2Cx-w4kFWnhBo4gptzs7zq

Switching from build 1 to build 2:

Defense:

+18% life
+20% chaos res
+12% all elemental resist
+30 maximum life
-15% inc block and stun recovery
-30% chance to avoid being stunned
-6% movespeed
-26% maximum energy shield
-15% cold res
-.8% life gain per second
-30 maximum energy shield

Base stats:
+42 int
+80 strength
-60 dex

Spells:

+5% effect of buffs
+8 max mana
+7% mana reduction cost to skills
+20% crit multi
+1 power charge
-20% proj speed
-15% proj dmg
-8% cast speed
-30% crit chance on spells
-12% mana reserved
-20% mana regen

Seems the second build is much better, especially for dual wielding void batteries. Plus there's more room for dps expansion in the second tree.
Last edited by Beholdd on Sep 17, 2014, 11:19:19 AM
"
Beholdd wrote:
Did a little build analysis, take a look.

Current planned level 90:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMASbIC4welghDfsCyc0PVBlgVCrrNfKuvkBAdMs1XGg9vbXlAwuMo7fA_EoqPB85UgLR-CHtsLEZZ_xklR8NWVLgce8h1knev1j_pd8g5I34RCw4w2Av4V5_Brc7NFfJeXJpVh4lVLFr-DCUZxtAyTJxzcwzrKSm-em7XEopcGLYMZig186roo-lfJ-eiCxxB_DH3GnlNSRZ2a4Ovu2L3-Crc-QYc64fJFcFKJ03DVY0Mtix_HK3htGWpDwFQI9Lzqr5sQWHcHhxOcpP66u-OmV03jGo_22vsJ

Possible alternataive:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMASbIC4welghDfsCyc0PVBlgVCrrNQMEyz215VxoPbBAdfKuvklSAtH9sLgh7B86KjuMo7fA_EXfIOSBGWf8YC_t-EQsOMNmHiVUsmlXBSidNw1Ra_Y0NJUfDVlS4HHvIdZJ3r9Y_6GmydrqcI2CQ2xR8C42o26SSqFm-2-vemjmTkIkbXXca1BIM4nYBgbd3zogAUTQSz8B_Yvf4Ktz7GrjwtTP-vbMWK-ehBh_JFAnEpT4V9H8creC2LbRlqQ8BUCPTGnhB_DH2Cx-w4kFWnhBo4gptzs7zq

Switching from build 1 to build 2:

Defense:

+18% life
+20% chaos res
+12% all elemental resist
+30 maximum life
-15% inc block and stun recovery
-30% chance to avoid being stunned
-6% movespeed
-26% maximum energy shield
-15% cold res
-.8% life gain per second
-30 maximum energy shield

Base stats:
+42 int
+80 strength
-60 dex

Spells:

+5% effect of buffs
+8 max mana
+7% mana reduction cost to skills
+20% crit multi
+1 power charge
-20% proj speed
-15% proj dmg
-8% cast speed
-30% crit chance on spells
-12% mana reserved
-20% mana regen

Seems the second build is much better, especially for dual wielding void batteries. Plus there's more room for dps expansion in the second tree.

2nd looks nice on paper, but you have less reduced mana reservation, which is somewhat bad for cloak of defiance. you also have 30% increased chance of getting stunned, since you don't have heart of the oak.
"
NiceBuild wrote:

2nd looks nice on paper, but you have less reduced mana reservation, which is somewhat bad for cloak of defiance. you also have 30% increased chance of getting stunned, since you don't have heart of the oak.

yeah, you could pick up the aura nodes to the nw of the templar tree though. drop some points somewhere, idk. the extra power charge is +50% spellpower for your double void battery build too, which is pretty nice. the proj speed is missed. more life is nice tho.
Last edited by Beholdd on Sep 17, 2014, 2:37:34 PM
I have a question about gearing before you can use the specific unique items, also before you can use cloak of defiance, Should I go for pure es gear, or hybrid armor/es, evasion/es?

Also I had a question about double Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre vs double Divinariuses, cant afford double void battery yet

Ele weakness and warlords mark as curses?

cheers
Last edited by Pjey on Sep 18, 2014, 1:12:57 PM
Huhhuehuueuhuhueue, levelling Empower without quality, man-mode.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Pjey wrote:
I have a question about gearing before you can use the specific unique items, also before you can use cloak of defiance, Should I go for pure es gear, or hybrid armor/es, evasion/es?

Also I had a question about double Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre vs double Divinariuses, cant afford double void battery yet

cheers

Any ES based gear works, since it helps with eldritch battery. Cloak is like 10c now in Rampage. Shouldn't be too hard to afford.

Dual divi/doryani works fine too until you can afford void battery.

Ele weakness/Assassin's mark, depending on your crit chance works well. Warlord's mark is a must have especially against reflect damage.
Okay great thanks alot, Would love if you had a section with gems for the rest of the gear slots, Like if you cant afford or have enchance and those gems, what other good combinations that might work well with this build until you can get the same combination :)

"
NiceBuild wrote:
"
Pjey wrote:

cheers

Any ES based gear works, since it helps with eldritch battery. Cloak is like 10c now in Rampage. Shouldn't be too hard to afford.

Dual divi/doryani works fine too until you can afford void battery.

Ele weakness/Assassin's mark, depending on your crit chance works well. Warlord's mark is a must have especially against reflect damage.
Last edited by Pjey on Sep 19, 2014, 3:05:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info