Kenzorz's Balls Deep Ball Lightning! [Patch 1.2.4.]

"
MockinMan wrote:
"
Kenzorz wrote:

Yes, more AoE size means you can hit larger mosnter packs at once and also it means each Ball Lightning will continue to hit the same target more times since the AoE radius for targeting is larger.

Hi, I'm making similar build with Ball Lightning skill and I think it's a waste of points for AoE radius..
I won't lecture you about your choise, but why not use slower projectiles then? If you want ball to hit enemies more, it's a good choice I think.

I already included the answer to this question in the guide. Look under the Gem section: "Why not x support?"
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Sep 21, 2014, 8:30:50 PM
Changed my equips a little, Vorici's life leech rate gloves helps quite a bit against reflect and in general increases survivability since the life leech applies really fast now.

(the ring is just to make up for the lost stats from my other gloves)
Last edited by Kenzorz on Sep 25, 2014, 9:31:32 AM
Added a lvl 78 map video, Lvl 78 Courtyard Map
"
MockinMan wrote:
"
Kenzorz wrote:

Yes, more AoE size means you can hit larger mosnter packs at once and also it means each Ball Lightning will continue to hit the same target more times since the AoE radius for targeting is larger.

Hi, I'm making similar build with Ball Lightning skill and I think it's a waste of points for AoE radius..
I won't lecture you about your choise, but why not use slower projectiles then? If you want ball to hit enemies more, it's a good choice I think.

How about aoe and slower proj.
Had a map run video that I recorded a while back but haven't had time to upload

77 Shrine map

Also updated my build to match the one used in this video. It simply sacrifices a few passives for some block chance.

Slightly changed gear (I have a spell shield that also has block chance now)

Updated DPS screenshots with Herald of Thunder.
Last edited by Kenzorz on Nov 12, 2014, 10:58:59 AM
would it be possible to do a stong totem build with it? or is it still not viable cause of the "downgrade" of spell totem?

i really wanted it to try out next season, but all people are telling me for not trying it out...i also wanted to have a build to do uber atziri with...but this i guess wont be able to handle it either?

i really like the ball lightning style
wouldnt it be more effective to use PCoC instead of iAoE Gem in it and then use a different chest and shield? with this you can use other effective stuff on your gear? as i see you just stack lots of manaregen and mana on your gear to make up for your 50% mana loss which results in heavy loss of manaregen as well

and most important informatons for me, have you ever tried atziri or uber atziri?
really would like to know if this would be doable for you and your build
Last edited by Topper_Harley on Dec 9, 2014, 12:45:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info