[3.0] Non-crit 100% ele Barrage

Since your feedback is really constructive can you link your gear and tree please?
Comment to save for later use.
Sorry to not updating this for a while, I just builded another ranger with windripper and let this one take a bit of dust.
Anyway I'll revamp it for sure with 1.4
Finally changed helm, even more life: 7.3k!
Now trying to emprove rings with one open passive point (life and flask for now) free to become +30 str or int to allow it.
Last edited by 0Nemesis on May 11, 2015, 4:40:03 AM
Weapon ele. dmg. support in place of added fire should give you more damage for SA and Frenzy. Although I don't know if you have mana problems etc. Also sories if it was disscussed ealier, I didn't read the whole thread.
Burn all the orbs!
WOW you're rght, with ele dmg dps skyrocketed, i thought added fire would gives more dps since every other multiplier is based on physical damage.
Thank you very much.

Updated OP
Last edited by 0Nemesis on May 11, 2015, 4:43:36 AM
Glad I could be of help. When I spot how big boost WED gives for me I was suprised too. I mean "+% increased elemental damage with weapons" mod never did a lot of difference, be it on tree or on gear. It probably is because WED gives "+% more elemental damage" instead of "+% increased ele. dmg with weapons".
I guess the latest works really well only if you have some flat elemental damage on your equipment. (Dunno for sure, I'm not good in theorycrafting)

Burn all the orbs!
Updated with new rings (finally).
Changed amulet from

to this

cause dealing much less phys damage I really need some more mana back.

I want some elemental mana leech in 2.0!!!
Big changes, getting ready for 2.0!
Since frenzy charges will be more useful than ever in 2.0 with 4% increase damage I swpped into Blood Dance for perma-ful charges. Thanks to those boots 7% life regen + 2% from the tree with 7k+ life is really powerful.
Now having frenzy charges up all the time exept against boss I swapped into a more powerful Split Arrow in the 6L adding Faster Attack leaving me with an optimal AOE but no single taget skill. And here came the decision of replacing CWDT setup with a 4L single target: Frenzy (cause I want to keep the regen even against boss) + Phys Proj + Added fire + Blood Magic (can't afford to run out of mana vs boss).

Tryed new setup againt Atziri and it works great, this 4L grant enough fire power to break her quickly enough and regen is very useful when hit by a flameblast or so.

Updated OP with new gear, stat and setup. -There was some typo in toolltyps, now it's correct.-

Already planned the tree for 2.0, skill-wise I'll add for sure a golem, not sure about a new cry or a CWDT setup. I really hope to roll some +8% life jewels...
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Jun 29, 2015, 7:29:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info