[3.0] Non-crit 100% ele Barrage

"
jaff0950 wrote:
Hi,
I really like your bow build with tanky tree. I just have some questions to ask.

1)Since you can not evade your own reflected damage with Lioneyes, how do you deal with physical reflection?

2)What do you use to recover the damage? There is no life leach either on gem or on your gear. Are you only relied on potion?

Please help me with those question. Thank you.

Hi there,

1) phys reflect is indeed a pain to deal with, solo rare are easy, you can throw whatever you wish you have enough life to survive reflect (and 40% dodge still works)
for phys reflect maps there are 3 options:
- not doing them (reroll the map is the easy way)
- playing slowly and carefully (that's my way, i did double reflect lv77 maps with vulnerability, it's possible, it hust take time and effort, but at leat this game offer a challange)
- phy to light (only problem is recolour the bow)

2) 2% phys leech on the tree, more than enough

And to solve 2 problems at once you can also use 2 points to reech Vaal Pact; I haven't tried it cause I don't feel the need, but with maybe other +2% leech and vaal pact also reflect would hurt far less.
Have you ever think of using a rare bow instead of lioneye's? There are a lot of good rare bows compared to lioneye's without the cant not be evaded efect.
Yes but dps-wise Lioneye is better (attack speed and perfect accuracy) unless you can afford a mirrored rare.
I bought mine that is very very well rolled at 20ex, for that budget you won't find any 6L with that much dps.

If you can afford the mirrored thiket bow (600 pdps!!!) absolutly go for it!

I'm saving currency for legacy Kaom and it's already incredibly expensive for me (have 60ex need 140 for it), with it i'll reach 8.2k life and that's my goal.
I wish I can afford mirror. :( Ill start with your build to see how it goes from now. Thank you for sharing a great idea.
Another very big update to the build:
Switched from blood magic to mana, why? Physical to lightning! This gem is simply great!
Solved any problem with physical reflect and elemental reflect isn't much an issue unless something like -max res / ele weakness, and even then with a careful play is doable.

Changed from Haste to Herald of Thunder, too bad I can't afford lv20 (int) but thanks to q20 it's a nice damage booster. And this leave me with 200 mana unreserved, coupled with passiva Mana Drinker I can spam arrows without even think (with 50% regen maps mana isn't always up but most of the time I don't even notice).

Overall DPS increased by only 5% but I gained shock (so useful) and cheap dmg from HoT and I can do reflect maps far better than before.

Here's the new tree (also in OP):

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAr-sAXhmO7YMILpuN037-un11_sin1NwVxKK7473m-WMZ_hsBpuB_AjKU2caVBVFHPs_KqV1omvEIiY19MHxNkiP21op_K0p945-Hdmeg_MVW-nfXLOndDdi9NZK18m6qSsg_JypNFSAxnqZXTeP-jzrh8kX-Cr02ZU2-pxm0ytM6Qkt43agwcdQjBbWNv0M2efYqW8LsUuylywzytUhtbAMeH0EGI1VLYeImlRa_Nj2nNMCc44RsjJ2qYqyDCW-eykpRTKxHfVvA40tX8bNaGrZBapNHfmJaJJ0=

EDIT: Changed 3 points on the tree to better run mana version.
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Jan 2, 2015, 1:19:16 AM
I'm going to try ur build.
Please update page 1 for better looking.
"
0Nemesis wrote:
"
jaff0950 wrote:
Hi,
1) phys reflect is indeed a pain to deal with, solo rare are easy, you can throw whatever you wish you have enough life to survive reflect (and 40% dodge still works)
for phys reflect maps there are 3 options:
- not doing them (reroll the map is the easy way)
- playing slowly and carefully (that's my way, i did double reflect lv77 maps with vulnerability, it's possible, it hust take time and effort, but at leat this game offer a challange)
- phy to light (only problem is recolour the bow)

There is another option: swap to ice shot for phys reflect maps and icr ele dmg isnteed of added fire. No need to recolor. It's bring alittle mana problems(maybe) coz of it's cost, but one mana pot and u fine, if u cant sustain mana.

btw you can take charisma and get +herald.
Last edited by Merazor on Jan 8, 2015, 1:58:37 PM
"
happy903 wrote:

Wuîll do, wanted to keep track of me being noob, but I'll definitly emprove it soon or later.

Mana version is doing really great, love shock.

EDIT: reworked a bit firt page, now it looks 20% cooler; will add other cool stuff to OP and maybe a full guide one day or another
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Jan 8, 2015, 7:29:08 PM
"
0Nemesis wrote:
"
happy903 wrote:

Wuîll do, wanted to keep track of me being noob, but I'll definitly emprove it soon or later.

Mana version is doing really great, love shock.

EDIT: reworked a bit firt page, now it looks 20% cooler; will add other cool stuff to OP and maybe a full guide one day or another

Thanks! It is much better now.
What is the alternative for Kaom's heart? Can i separate frenzy and split arrow into the bow and the chest?
Belly of the Beast is the first good chest I can think of.
Sure you can separete attacks, I joined them only cause of Kaoms (still saving to get the legacy one, I'm half way to it).
If you want a 6l with only 1 attack I'll suggest to put Weapon elemental damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info