[3.0] Non-crit 100% ele Barrage

BIG BIG UPDATE!!

With 8 ascendancy point I can grab Avatar of the Veil added to Avatar of the Slaughter.
So I ditched armor and life regen for dodge/evade and istant leech via Vaal Pact.
To do this changed Blood Dance for Atziri Step and Kaom's Heart for Daresso Defiance.
Dropped Grace, gained Herald of Ash so enough mana to play without Blood Magic.
Resulting in more damage (near 120k Split Arrow, +50% dps) and a better single target Frenzy.

This evening I'll update tree and jewels.
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Jun 3, 2016, 12:27:07 PM
After some try with Vaal Pact I reverted to Blood Dance and life regen while keeping dodge + evade.
Here's why: can't keep blood rage up unless constantly killing, so frenetic gameplay without a minimum time to rest; poison bleeding corrupting blood are a serious danger; trap in labyrinth are lethal withour regen.

I'll update OP with regen tree and 2.3 gear.
Finally completed endgame trials and got my last 2 ascendancy points.
Updated stat in OP.
URRAY!!!
lv95 reached!

After month playing with life regen I must admit that it's not so great in hard content, just because each hit would chip out 2-4k so, even with evade and dodge, there is not enough time to just rely on regen to survive.
That's why I just bought those beauties:

Those give me 74% dodge that, on top of 39% evade, makes me get hit only 3/20 times!
Also increased DPS by 20%

Tree and stat updated in OP.
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Aug 30, 2016, 2:52:57 PM
Updated stat for 2.4, only thing changed is Pierce nerf.

Renamed build.
nvm
Last edited by Inferius90 on Sep 5, 2016, 8:27:29 AM
Lil update on content cleared:
Did 8mod, ele reflect T13 without dying, cleared nearly every T14, when I'll find T15 and T16 I'll try them.
Dodge works very well, I'm especially happy cause I'm able again to do any reflect map. To deal with ele reflect you just need to play slower and not spam SA on big groups.
My life is now complete:

Updated OP.
109/125 Atlas

Added accomplishments.
Little update, found a +3 helm, lost a bit of life (6,3k now) to get the 11th arrow and a nice bit to chaos res. Speaking of chaos res, by changing a ring now I finally have positive chaos res (1% on merc).

Meanwhile reached 122/125 atlas now i only miss:
Hall of Grandmaster, 3 rogue i couldn't beat kept me from finishing it
Putrid cloister, too expensive
Perandrus manor, too expensive

EDIT: hydra done!
EDIT2: vaal temple done!
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Oct 1, 2016, 9:16:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info