[BEYOND] Ice Shot ProlifAcroEvaOndarsCoil build!!

how do we sustain mana?
really enjoying the build, have 2 questions, whats better on gear added phys damage or weapon elemental damage? and I want to enchant my quiver what would be more damage 8-22% elemental damage w/ weapons, or 22-27% increased global critical strike multi? thanks for reply in advance
Not really understanding how you can run two 60 auras and a 25, even with a 20 reduced mana and 12% reduced from the tree, you're only going to be left with 40-50 ish mana, unless you for whatever reason have some crazy +mana on your gear. Is that enough to sustain when the cost of each attack is 25-30 on a 5L?
"
kallell wrote:
Not really understanding how you can run two 60 auras and a 25, even with a 20 reduced mana and 12% reduced from the tree, you're only going to be left with 40-50 ish mana, unless you for whatever reason have some crazy +mana on your gear. Is that enough to sustain when the cost of each attack is 25-30 on a 5L?

It's not a machine gunner. One shot - screen clear.
Can you tell me what your 6L Will be with Ice shot, are you going to use WeD /Life Leech?
Playing a build almost similar to this. I can't however figure out whether to run with Drillneck ~14k dps or my corrupted extra arrow Hyrris Bite ~10k dps.

"
Jugles wrote:
Playing a build almost similar to this. I can't however figure out whether to run with Drillneck ~14k dps or my corrupted extra arrow Hyrris Bite ~10k dps.

You use a drillneck you want the pierce damage from drillneck for your trap puncture, and for your ice shot, thats the whole point in using the pierce gem.
Great build, but the gameplay tires. Typical attack sequence: Asssasin Mark, /oos, Ice Shot. Without /oos - 3-5 non-crit shots (crit chance - 70% with charges). Why f***g desync affect crits. :(
Why not Ice shot/added fire dmg/physical projectile/pierce/ele prolif(or increased critical multiple) ?
Can you tell me, in what order your tree is builded, thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info