Map merveil way overtuned

Cry more I do it easy with no spell block a staff and purity of ice +flask. Hate to see what a real defensive set can do. Face tank? Most likely.

What You guy dont get is they dont want to trivialize game for defense setups either. Tough to balance and still have variety in builds.

Turn on purity of ice and take 4 unfrozen flasks into battle is my advice

or get shit load more deeps so she cant do much before death.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 21, 2014, 2:54:29 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

What You guy dont get is they dont want to trivialize game for defense setups either. Tough to balance and still have variety in builds.

Turn on purity of ice and take 4 unfrozen flasks into battle is my advice

+1.

A lot of players (including me sometimes) completly neglect flasks and refuse any kind of adaptation before boss fights.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
gh0un wrote:
http://s1.directupload.net/images/140907/dfoikzdb.jpg

I mean, seriously? What does GGG smoke and where can i get some of it?

Hrhr, that picture really looks like a ggg-balanced bossfight. ;)
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
I have found this fight very easy on all my builds.

The fact there is ALWAYS place to move where you dont get hit(yes, even the image above) and the fact you can sidestep all her spells make the fight kinda easy when u know the fight.

And if you find yourself trapped, just pop sapphire flask and sustain your es/life. You have leech/ way to sustain your pool, right?

If you want to make the fight REALLY easy, just use PoI, 4 sapphires and saffels frame(if your build can equip it).

Maybe its because the current meta, puncture and hide but in this room you cant hide that well compared to other bosses?

As a melee player, I would take this boss with hard mods anyday vs dominus or crema boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info