❄[1.2] AoE Perma-Freeze Witch (Infinite Cold Snap, Prolif, Curses, Auras) [GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE]❄

1.3 skill tree update please please please! :)
any chance for 1.3. tree for Bloodlines league?
Hey guys I've had a cold snap witch for a while now and thought I'd post my tree here: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHpQj0EFgRDxEtFLAXVBo4G_EfxyKBJy8o-it4LJwtizCXMtE1kjmKOlg74zwFPV9Bh0T7RUdFnUbXSbJMLUyzUDBSU1NSVcZWSlcrWfNfKmQJakNtGXGFcql0VXyDfNl-x4IQgh6Cm4LHiiiOPJBVlnSXlZf0mjua4J2unqGf36IApwismKyqr5uxQraGtz64k72CwBrAVMBmzfrVpti92t3bC9te34rfsOFz5Yvr7uw47SDtPO988B_zEfcy-ej-Cv6z

With conc effect 5L and NOT fully leveled/qual support gems I can do 28k dps. I do this by grabbing 2 wands with T1/T2 cast speed and high cold spell damage. They're not expensive because everyone values crit and this build obviously does not. With 5L Carcass jack, Gem links are Cold snap, Echo, Faster Casting, Cold Penetration and Conc/Inc AOE swap. To get greater DPS, I plan on obviously getting a 6L Carcass jack and including a lvl 3 or 4 Empower and trying for a lvl 21 Cold snap. So far this build cannot perma-freeze lvl 78 dominus yet, but eventually it will. DPS does not necessarily have to be HIGH, but the individual hits have to hit hard. I think with a lvl 23/24 cold snap and an Ele curse totem this may be possible.
What skill do I use to actually expend the charges?

Also the damage and survivability and clear-speed are all extremely low compared to other builds of more or less the same price-range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info